So I caught my brother red handed.
I've broken the door knob off my door so I was masturbating in my closet when in creeps my brother. At first I was worried and scared that I would be embarrassingly caught with my pants down in the closet, but then I saw what he was really up to.
After my stash yet again. So after cleaning up with a shirt I found on the ground I charged out and confronted him. He acted like a total pussy and said he was going to tell on me. I was caught in a bind, who would they believe? Either way I was in trouble so without hesitation I reached out and knocked him cold.
Told my parents the story and got in lots of trouble.

and the lesson is...

Don't do drugs kay.
You were wanking in a closet, your brother walked in the room and you finished while watching him?

The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Coo' story bro
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
So, did you guys have sex or what?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
wut
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
tl;dr
He masturbated while his brother did drugs with his parents and he got into trouble
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
The moral of the story is to hide your drugs in a better spot
Quote by MangoStarr
i think i love you
So, you masterbated to him? Good for you, son.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Well, I'll hand it to you that hiding in the closet wasn't among the suggestions on how to catch him in your last thread.
Quote by TheBurningFish
You were wanking in a closet, your brother walked in the room and you finished while watching him?

That's rough