A friend was cleaning out his garage and gave this to me with a small 10w Traynor amp. The small Traynor amp works fine but I can't get anything out of the Yamaha. Does anyone know anything about these amps, google turns up pretty much nothing. The amp powers on (the power button goes on-off-on for some reason, and the writing is worn off the faceplate). As far as I can tell, its a SS amp, so I'm not sure why it would need a standby. I'd love to be able to get this going and any help from some amp-tech people would be appreciated. I know a bit about electronics and have multimeters, soldering airs, hot air stations and the such, just not sure where to start off looking or what to even trace. I can get some pics if that helps as it looks like a little bit of work has been done on the inside. There is something called Sig out on the back, that connector has been snipped for some reason and some other wires look they like they have been rewired.
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3
The 3 way switch is a polarity switch. Sig Out is probably for an extension speaker. Try plugging that into a cabinet and see if you get anything from it. Could be a bad speaker. Triple check all of your connections inside the amp.
For some reason this cab has two speakers in it where the only specs I could find have 1 15" in it, but this one has 2 12" Yamaha JC4032A's or something like that.

How would the polarity switch affect it or how does it work?
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3