In all seriousness, if you were to go for an 80s Glam Metal look, what leather boots would you choose? What brand etc etc etc? I'm totally clueless when it comes to boots as I've been wearing "skater" shoes my whole life up until now. Looking for something thats not cowboy-y or mountain climby.

Suggestions anyone? Pics help a lot. Tried Googling of course, not finding much, not really sure what I'm looking for.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Oops, forgot to mention one thing ... color = black.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
We're goin' a bit girly here >.> not wanting to go "Glam" as far as the makeup and stuff, just the leather clothing.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Quote by ComradSputnik
(Invalid img)

Kiss much?

EDIT:

Think something like Yngwies boots here ... where do I even get something like that?
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Last edited by La Qotsa at Aug 9, 2010,
I misread the title as Leather boobs.

Now i am disappointed and think that thread would have been better.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
new rocks. they pretty much work for any genre except pop punk.. they arent the best to jump around like a retard in

i'm Ginger its fun
Quote by TEK34
I'd probably just wear a pair of Nike Airs.

Do not want.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
On behalf of the 21st century, please don't.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Get yourself some square toed boots. They might be a little too redneck for your taste but they look pretty sleek imo
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
Quote by Way Cool JR.
They wore a lot of cowboy boots and white sneakers high top or low top and biker boots with the rings on the side. I would say the Cowboy boots and the White sneakers were the most popular. Here is a web sight of a bunch of cool retro style sneakers some I posted below
*really bright sneakers*

He wants to look like Yngwie, not Screech.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Master Johns in Toronto made most of the boots for rock stars in the 70s, Kiss, Bowie etc. Don't know if they are still around, probably.
there is a lot of things in this thread
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Screw leather.

Snakeskin is where it's at.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
If you don't want to appear like a cross-dresser, and keep your manly image, go kick to crocs in the ass as hard as you can. You'll end up wearing them as boots and no one will f*ck with you