Poll: So UG, have you/do you troll other sites on the internet sometimes?
Poll Options
View poll results: So UG, have you/do you troll other sites on the internet sometimes?
I still do.
15 22%
I used to.
10 14%
Nope.
44 64%
Voters: 69.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBM7g9YXI2E&feature=channel

Somebody said that they didn't like his band and so he posted that video for them. So we all decided to go troll his videos.

Well, the drummer called me out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHsRmuJ7Svg&feature=channel

So UG, lets be honest here. Have you ever deliberately trolled before? And I don't just mean trolling a troll (everyone does that).

I used to go on Gamefaq and troll when I was bored. I never broke the rules or anything, I would just post ridiculously stupid threads. Such as on the new Zelda: Wii game.

"So my friend said that Zelda wasn't actually in this game but I told him that Zelda is the green guy and everything but he still doesn't believe me. How can I convince my friend that he is stupid"? And then I would be really defendant about Link actually being "Zelda".

I find that the worst kinds of trolls are the type that just post nudes or goatse or something. It isn't even creative.

JacobTheEdit: Yes, I know that we aren't supposed to conspire to trolling youtube (or anywhere for that matter). Its never planned though and it always happens. :shrugs: Besides whats wrong with the typical "UG FTW!"?

And I do not want you guys to troll the guys in the video I posted. I was just wanted to post the results, and show what the inspiration for this question was.
Last edited by JacobTheMe at Aug 9, 2010,
I have trolled some place before... Got no fun whatsoever out of it, so I signed my last comment with "Summer Glau" and left.
I don't see whats so much fun out of deliberately annoying others.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
I never deliberately trolled before.

Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by PsiGuy60
I have trolled some place before... Got no fun whatsoever out of it, so I signed my last comment with "Summer Glau" and left.
I don't see whats so much fun out of deliberately annoying others.

This was pretty much what happened to me. I haven't even gone back to gamefaqs since.

It really wasn't as good as the chans/12 year olds make it out to be.
I've written some dickish things, but i've never deliberately tried to annoy people, though i'm sure I have annoyed many people.
I troll'd the sack out of Gfaqs back in the day.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Okay, I'm gonna be completely honest here. Sometimes, when I'm bored, I'll go to a Metallica video or something and say "Metallica sucks ass" and sit back and watch my inbox overflow with hilarity.
I once "trolled" a user here into thinking DMX was a prog rock band that really influenced pink floyd. He asked the pit what his setlist should be, and that should be in a different forum. Someone had already mentioned that I think, so I had my fun.
I troll a site that is full of rich, stuck up old people. It is pretty fun actually. I never troll any sites that I respect though.
Last edited by Tempoe at Aug 9, 2010,
never on a forum. i halfway do it sometimes on Facebook (have some pretty dim-lit friends) or YouTube though.

also, both those videos got several views and lulz from me
I've trolled someone back. Don't think I've ever been the one to start the trollage, although a bunch of threads that I've started ended as absolute shitstorms. Does unintentional trolling still count?
I usually don't do this but these guys think they're virtuosos or something. I don't care for trolling usually.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I never try to troll people, which is weird because I can imagine it's exactly the sort of thing I'd have fun doing.

I actually got a warning about that first video in your post TS, because I posted in the thread about it, and that apparently counted as me taking part in a YouTube attack, or something

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Last edited by Kilobyte at Aug 9, 2010,
In your defense Roby, they really do suck.

He's so cool though, smoking and playing guitar...wow
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Once again guys, I don't want you guys to troll the band in my original post. I'd just avoid posting comments in it if I were you.
Quote by JacobTheMe
Once again guys, I don't want you guys to troll the band in my original post. I'd just avoid posting comments in it if I were you.

That's like showing someone a big red button and saying 'What ever you do, no NOT push that button'.

Because it will be pushed.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by JacobTheMe

my farts stay in time better then his drumming.

just saying ,and you've unleashed a shit storm of trolling
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by JacobTheMe

I can't see how an honest comment is trolling, can you?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I've never trolled a forum. I've trolled omegle, but never a forum.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Holy Katana
I trolled a Twilight forum once with some friends. It was kind of lame, really.

This made me google twilight fourms, and at least 75% of the posts are either legit things negative about twilight, or trolls.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!