I bought an Ibanez Artcore AFS75T semi-hollow body guitar quite sometime ago and need advice on what pickups I should upgrade to.

I know almost nothing about pickups and even if you can't suggest anything to upgrade to, any buyers info. or just basic stuff about what pickups do what, and which ones are good for what sound; would be much appreciated.

Now with that said forgive me if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about

I love the sound of my ARTCORE and it sounds great trough my 30 watt Kustom "double barrel" combo amp (not much but it gets me where I need to go). but i just don't know what kind of pickups I want to upgrade to, I'm thinking since my band plays mostly quite-ish(?) stuff that I should go with Jazz pickups, so I'd have a tight acoustic sound. But on the other hand I enjoy playing with distortion and Metal is one of my main influence so I'd like to be able to play with that sound when I want, is it possible to have one jazz and one metal pickup? (just a thought)

So theres my dilemma, any advice?

My Guitar:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-Artcore-AFS75T-Electric-Guitar?sku=519452

The stock pickups are:
ACH1 humbucker at the neck
ACH2 humbucker at the Bridge