Yes, a New Ukelele Day. I recently bought a Kohala KU212, it's my first ever Ukelele, so I didn't really know what to expect, but for 35 GBP, I couldnt really go wrong. Without further ado, PICS (Bad 3 megapixel camera phone pictures, but pictures none the less)

This is made with Nato top, back and sides, with geared tuners, a rosewood fretboard and bridge and 12 frets, It is in a colour described as 'Light Walnut Satin' with a Satin finish.

The top has a nice grain that really jumps out at you, It really surprised me when I first looked at it. Another thing that surprised me was how small it is, As I will show in the next picture, of it next to my full size Fender acoustic.

Apologies about the largish pic

Overall this Ukelele plays nicely and sounds good, it is also solidly built, and light. It is sturdier than I thought it would be when I bought it, sounds, and looks better. It is fairly loud, but obviously no where near acoustic guitar levels. The main think I love about it though, is that it's just fun to play and really puts a smile on your face.

"Guitar is tactile, It's about how you play it"
- Joe Bonamassa

Happy NUD!
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!