Nah I couldn't hear it lolol
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Fakest shit I've ever seen. That being said, it still looks hella fun.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by darkcheef
The host is so annoying with the damn dramatic faces he always makes.

Sup ladies.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I don't even know what this show is and it sounds lame as fcuk.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
So...wtf happened to shows that weren't actually shat out of the toilet? For example, the Simpsons and Futurama, those were funny. This new shit?...It's just lame.
Quote by gsd65
its still funny as hell lol. i mean come on...a captains wheel hitting a dude in the nuts?

That's actually dangerous. Are you a sadist TS?
Quote by gsd65
nah...anyone getting hit in the nuts is funny! even me!

TS is a masochist
Quote by gsd65
nah...anyone getting hit in the nuts is funny! even me!

FOOTBALL IN THE GROIN!

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by In The Mist
Just to be on the same page, You guys are talking about the American Silent library right? And not the original Japanese silent library that was 10,000x better?

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR!
I saw it once when hey Monday was on the show. I thought it was stupid but I kept on watching cause I enjoying watching cassadee pope.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

its certainly not the worst thing MTV has come out with recently. that being said, i do find it pretty entertaining, even though its not as good as the original japanese ones
NOPE
It's absolutely retarded. They laugh for no reason and the Asian guy's always grumpy
Quote by CoffeeBeans
It's absolutely retarded. They laugh for no reason and the Asian guy's always grumpy

well wouldn't you be too if you had a bunch of hoodlums in your library making a rukus?
NOPE
At first I couldn't believe that was a game show, then I watched more and really liked it. It's like CKY & Jackass made a show, sort of.

But now I'm more like 'meh'.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
That show is so fucking stupid. I love how I can hear the stifled laughter of the guys of the show over mine...because you know, I'm not laughing at all. And they're in a library.

So much potential! But no. Oh well.
The host looks like he has a stick up his ass by how he leans against the counter and his always serious chinese face
Quote by SadusAttack
The host looks like he has a stick up his ass by how he leans against the counter and his always serious chinese face

I lol'd at the bold.
That, along with Bam Margera and Rob Dyrek, is one of the shows I watch when nothing better is on. And there rarely is anything better on. I guess its kinda a little funny sometimes....