This is a masterpiece I mastered for my long-time friend Megan Norton. It only features 1 track, but it´s still nearly 22 minutes long.

Here´s the link:

http://megannorton.bandcamp.com/

Hope you have fun listening to it, it takes a lot to appreciate this kind of sound!

Edit: See post #6 for the update with the new record!
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Last edited by Madzää at Dec 30, 2010,
Yeah, i play in a shoegazey psychedelic space pop band, so i can really appreciate this.
It ****ing owns man, and is reallllyyyyyy spacey. I like it alot, and yeah it is really good to see something other than tech metal or lamb of god type riffs.
This is produced crazy well. I really love that part around 2 minutes on.
Last edited by Yoda_is_real at Aug 9, 2010,
Thanks for the kind words! I really appreciate them! I´d love to check out your stuff too, please keep me posted! I already checked your youtube page, love the sounds you create on that pad, but I´d like to listen to them in context.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts

almilano.bandcamp.com
Here is an update, I mastered Megan Norton´s new masterpiece "Alcoholic Soul" and it will be released officially on 1/1/2011, but she has agreed that I could share it on this site!

This record features a much dronier soundscape as the first one, partly because Megan only used recording of satellites for creating the sounds here. The result is a metallic, yet at times organic sound! You can find it for free download or, if you feel generous, for a sum of your choice at http://megannorton.bandcamp.com/ .

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts

almilano.bandcamp.com