Hey guys, just purchased some new invaders from a friend of mine. I am going to get them installed to me new guitar i just have one problem. I dont know which one is the bridge and which one is the neck..... Is there anyway i can find out which one is which?
I dont have a multimeter......... Or even have the slightest idea what that is... And is that the only way?