Page 1 of 2
So... there's this big problem that's going on here, and I would like to hear whatever you have to say.
I met this girl (not a relationship problem, so don't redirect me to the relationships thread) a couple months ago. She was with this guy who had a lot of problems (involving drugs and the underworld) who claimed to love her and to be happy with her. She's 15 and he's 19, turning 20 in September.
Eventually, they broke up because he had a problem and had to flee to another country (yep, that's right).
After that, she realizes that whatever she had with him wasn't a good thing, and she began to like me. Things went on and now I'm with her, I'm turning 18 in October. Well, this guy returned a couple of weeks ago, and he was trying to bring things back together with her, but she doesn't want anything to do with him. Her parents talked to him, but he isn't giving up. He believes that she is "the one" for him, and that she still has feelings for him. She doesn't, but she says she can't convince him of that, that he isn't listening.
So, the guy showed up at her house a couple hours ago, while she was alone in her house.
He didn't tried anything, but it's not a good thing since it's dangerous for both (he has been seriously threatened and so has she) and since she isn't capable of convince him of giving up. She came to me for advice, but all I could say to her was to advice her to speak to somebody else, her mother being the best one here, that if she does not feel able to reaaaaally persuade him of giving up (she doesn't have a strong character).

So, seriously talking, what do you think should be the best thing to do here?

***I believe you underestimate my sneakyness***

Very sneaky, indeed...

(BAH)
^ That.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
restraining order. keep the ****er and his problems well awaay
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Involved with the underworld?

but seriously:
Quote by geanes
If he doesn't give up she should get a restraining order.

this.
Order or Protection/Restraining Order

Also, after said action takes place, make him jealous to be with her and take it slowwwww
It makes sense... And that's what I think would be the best thing to do, however she is kinda reluctant to do that... she talked to her mother about it, and I believe she's gonna do something... Thanks guys, I needed that out...

Very sneaky, indeed...

(BAH)
She's 15. Pretty sure that's illegal.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
does she still have feelings for him ?

do u know for sure.
Fuck it.
Quote by CoreysMonster
what, restraining orders for 15 year olds?

No, sexually intercoursing 15 year olds - which it sounds like both parties are trying to do here.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Quote by seemeel
No, sexually intercoursing 15 year olds - which is sounds like both parties are trying to do here.

I didn't even think of that, that is very true.
She should kick him in the balls. Most guys get that hint.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Definitely restraining orders, though I'm not sure if that will help much. What if he gets angry at her for the restraining order and seeks revenge?
Try and score some drugs from this guy. He seems legit.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Yes it's illegal, but they haven't had sex. And she doesn't has feelings for him. Don't question it, I could explain why I know this but it's a long story and i'm tired =/ haha

Very sneaky, indeed...

(BAH)
Quote by CoreysMonster
what, restraining orders for 15 year olds?

I dont think its illegal. I think anyone can get one, of any age. Yes, a restraining order is a good idea, if he is really that persistant...she should be careful, a guy who had to flee the country is most likely, dangerous. Maybe get her a knife or something...dont think im joking. good luck, keep us informed, cause its kinda interesting
Quote by (BAH)025
Yes it's illegal, but they haven't had sex. And she doesn't has feelings for him. Don't question it, I could explain why I know this but it's a long story and i'm tired =/ haha

Damn, quick edit. I was going to say something funny.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Yeah pretty much restraining order.

But watch out he's from the underworld.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by __Pent__
Definitely restraining orders, though I'm not sure if that will help much. What if he gets angry at her for the restraining order and seeks revenge?

I just hope that doesn't happen... although it is possible...

Very sneaky, indeed...

(BAH)
restraining order and a Remington 870
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by rushpython

Yep, that's the American way. If you don't like someone, fucking shoot them.

Quote by rushpython

^ +1

Don't forget the shells. And don't use skeet load.
Quote by KG6_Steven
^ +1

Don't forget the shells. And don't use skeet load.

slugs have quite a lot of stopping power, good in a lot of cases, closeish range, longish range, whacking someone in the head...

Quote by seemeel
Yep, that's the American way. If you don't like someone, fucking shoot them.

its awesome
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by rushpython
its awesome

Yeah, all the murders and whatnot. Awesome.

Quote by geanes
If he doesn't give up she should get a restraining order.
+1'ed

Seriously, TS, this dude sounds like a shitload of trouble. Get the fucker away from your girl.
Quote by seemeel

at least we have guns...
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by rushpython
slugs have quite a lot of stopping power, good in a lot of cases, closeish range, longish range, whacking someone in the head...

its awesome

Deer slugs... I like the way you're thinking here. Actually, it'd only be one slug and the gene pool would be a little cleaner. Of course, I'm not advocating hunting the guy down and popping a cap, er, slug in his you-know-what... However, the girl's dad may feel compelled if the moron shows up and won't take the hint to leave and decides to cause trouble.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
+1'ed

Seriously, TS, this dude sounds like a shitload of trouble. Get the fucker away from your girl.

He is. Yeah, though I feel this is a situation that is mainly relevant to both of them, and her parents... I'm kinda stuck in the middle, cause what can I do, talk to him? I'd be like the random guy who appear when nobody called him to something that has nothing to do with him. Yes, she is my girl, but it's her bussiness... All I can and should do is be with her all the time so that she can rely on someone and advice her... Shit I'd like to do more than that though...

Very sneaky, indeed...

(BAH)
Stay the **** away. You won't, but at least I can come back here and say I told you so.

Only thing you can do is be a positive influence on her man, be a friend. She needs one.
Quote by UraniYum
Stay the **** away. You won't, but at least I can come back here and say I told you so.

Only thing you can do is be a positive influence on her man, be a friend. She needs one.

And this is what I'm doing... Though I'd like to do more, I won't...

Very sneaky, indeed...

(BAH)
Quote by seemeel

Your cute.

Now go smoke another fatty and **** right off please.

I support the 870 idea. Double zero buck shot ftw.

But a restraining order would probably be best.
Quote by (BAH)025
And this is what I'm doing... Though I'd like to do more, I won't...

I was in a similar circumstance, and a friend gave me some good advice. 'Would you prefer her to hurt, or yourself to hurt'? She doesn't speak english fluently, but she meant, would you prefer to sit on the sidelines as a friend, and let yourself hurt? Or do you want to hurt her by making yourself a lover instead instead of a friend. She'd prefer a friend man, you're doing the right thing.
Tell her to invite him over, and have the cops waiting. Tada. He's in prison, and you get it on.
call the police
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Your cute.

Now go smoke another fatty and **** right off please.

I support the 870 idea. Double zero buck shot ftw.

But a restraining order would probably be best.

You're Canadian! I always thought that you guys don't like killing people for fun any more than Australians. It's that American influence, and the notion that guns = awesome.

I'd rather not have to kill anyone haha... I'm a law student. I'm not that violent hahaha... And i'm not from the US nor an english speaking country.

Very sneaky, indeed...

(BAH)
Call the police, buddy.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Page 1 of 2