I did a bunch of profile customization(html codes) and now my friends list and my comment wall disappeared. Can you help as soon as possible?
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
Try going to "Edit Profile" and delete the HTML codes if you can.

Edit:VNo problem man.
Last edited by geanes at Aug 9, 2010,
thanxi deleted 2 and it all came back
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
1 - My Profile
2 - Edit profile
3 - Click the "about me and interests" tab
4 - click on the data area for "about me", then <ctrl>+a to select all, then <ctrl>+c to copy
5 - Open a notepad file and paste all your contents there. Save the file.
6 - Return to the "about me" data area and delete everything.
7 - Click "Save Info" button at the bottom of the screen

Now view your profile page. Have your friends list and comments returned?
If so, you have some bad codes. Try to debug them by copying the data you saved in the notepad file and pasting it into your "about" with changes.

If you can't hack your way to happiness, post in the Profile Mod thread for help debugging this.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
When you make a typo or ect. You have to go back and find the error, if not go to your about me and interest part of your profile and delete it all. There is a blog on how to customize your profile on \m/_[-_-]_\m/'s profile. It did wonders for me.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011