Originally posted in wrong forum, so here it is in the correct one
Okay, I have got a ESP LTD KH-202, and a Epiphone LP Special II. I was looking for a good electric that plays a little better than the LTD. I want something where if you pinch a note, it comes out well. I want a little bit of versatility, and I play alot of styles of metal (Heavy, Thrash, Death, Melodic Death, Progressive, Symphonic ect.) I play alot of Children of Bodom, Metallica, and the like, along with instrumental stuff like Gilbert, Malmsteen,Vai and Satriani, if any of that helps.Brand doesnt really matter, and I'm looking for around 600 USD and less. Suggestions?
put real emg's in you kh 202
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
It sounds like to me that you would benefit more from getting new pickups than a new guitar. Drop some EMG's in there since they would fit your genre's and bands pretty good. And if you dont feel like spending $200 on pickups you should checkout the dragonfire active pickups. $80 for a set and they sound almost identical to EMG 81/85
Just watch this video. These guys use the same amp and the exact same guitar but one has the DF 81/85 and the other has EMG 81/85 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iL1R92T1Gs
Last edited by Drkdvl725 at Aug 9, 2010,
What amp do you have?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
What amp do you have?

Peavy Vypyr, soon to be replaced with something (i dunno what it will be)
Quote by AJSaw
Peavy Vypyr, soon to be replaced with something (i dunno what it will be)

A Peavey 6505+, perhaps? I like mine, but I think it could use an eq pedal.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ