You have NO songs on that page yet.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Yes I do they are on the bottom left.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
Maybe my FB is special, but I can't see anything to do with tracks.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

really? thats fucked up... try liking the page? maybe that'll work if it don't you can just unlike it no big deal
*Official Deadhead*

really? thats fucked up... try liking the page? maybe that'll work if it don't you can just unlike it no big deal
Tried twice. No cigar.

sorry man idk what the problem is they show up on my computer perfectly. The music player should be under "people who like this" or whatever..
*Official Deadhead*

Why Are You Screaming At Me????!!!!

pretty interesting actually......I don't feel like I'd listen to this too much, but it's an interesting style. Cool mix of Allman Brothers, reggae, Clapton, classic rock/blues stuff. Not bad.
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
Last edited by gatechballer at Aug 9, 2010,
Quote by gatechballer
Why Are You Screaming At Me????!!!!

pretty interesting actually......I don't feel like I'd listen to this too much, but it's an interesting style. Cool mix of Allman Brothers, reggae, Clapton, classic rock/blues stuff. Not bad.

Thanks, I appreciate it... but I'm not crazy the player does work clearly
*Official Deadhead*

Okay, I tried it just now (2 and a half hours later) and it works fine. I don't know what the problem was, but it's fixed now apparently.

Your music is interesting. It does float between a few genres. Rather cool.