he's ridiculous in a ridiculous kind of way. my favorite project of his would have to be faith no more, i guess.
i think his best is Mr. Bungle. definately his most creative.
but damn his Tomahawk stuff is really good to!
have any of yall checked out the EP he did with Dillinger Escape Plan?
I loved him with Bring Me The Horizon.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Who the fuck is this Mike Patton nigga?
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
I heard My Ass is on Fire when I was drunk and thought it was the greatest thing ever, but I never could get into his stuff.
I hate everything he has ever touched. Except Mr.Bungle, which wouldn't have been too bad if he wasn't singing.
i'll go with mr. bungle for my favourite mike patton band.
i swear i hear something new with the dude in every day. he features on a dnb song by the qemists (lost weekend) which i love atm
DIVERSE EH?
Mr. Bungle. California is probably one of my top five favorite albums of all time.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
I'd have to say Mr. Bungle since that was the first project of his I got into but I love everything he has done. Fantomas is one of my fav bands.
I keep the wolf from the door, but he calls me on the phone, tells me all the ways that he's gonna mess me up, steal all my children if I don't pay the ransom, but I'll never see them again If I squeal to the cops.