Hey guys..I've recently attained a few pedals and would like to start arranging them in the proper way with the proper equipment.

I'm using an Egnater Rebel 30 and I like the dirty channel...so I will be using amp distortion a lot. The amp does have an effects loop in the back.

Current Pedals ...will grow/change with time:

-Dunlop 535Q Wah..which I find little use for in my music (anyone who can shed light on how to use a wah for indie/pop/punk..please explain lol. I will still include on my board none the less.

-Danelectro Drive V.1

-MXR Carbon Copy Delay

-Boss CE-5 Chorus...not too crazy about this one..but may mod it.

In regards to supplying power to the pedals..I'll be using a onespot and daisy chaining..this should work fine..only problem I've heard of is slight noise.

I don't have an actual pedal board yet as I didn't have the cash after buying the amp and actual pedals.

Questions:

1. Is using the effects loop on the amp needed? Since I have it, should I utilize it?

2. Assuming I use the effects loop..It should be: Guitar>Wah>Overdrive>Amp then Delay and chorus run through the effects loop? ...if not then just Guitar>Wah>Overdrive>Delay>Chours>Amp ?

3. Are there good, Cheap, small angled cables to connect the pedals? I'm not looking to spend too much money on cables..the less I have to spend..the better.

4. Is it worth it/better to construct my own pedal board..or to just purchase a pedal board?

5. Should I find it hard at first to turn effects on and off smoothly during songs? I feel like using effects fluidly within songs is something to practice on it's own...
guitar>wah>overdrive>chorus>amp

effects loop - delay

gotta have a pedal board, if you can build one i would, not being handy tho, i bought mine

it can be tricky if your doing multiple effects at a time, to none
Well, they cant all be winners
3. Are there good, Cheap, small angled cables to connect the pedals? I'm not looking to spend too much money on cables..the less I have to spend..the better.

skipped this one

at guitar center by the counter i picked up a few connecters for $5 a piece, the break easily though
Well, they cant all be winners
Quote by Glpchase

skipped this one

at guitar center by the counter i picked up a few connecters for $5 a piece, the break easily though

I think I know which ones you are talking about. The cable looks sort of like the cables you'd get with a starter guitar or something? But of course..really small and angled.
for cables for connecting pedals: http://www.guitarfetish.com/GFS-Guitar-Cables_c_10.html

got a couple different choices for fairly cheap.

Glpchase got everything else pretty much. you can try your hand at building a pedalboard, but if you don't want to bother you can buy one.