Page 1 of 2
I have the biggest suspicion that my mom was born left handed but forced to use her right when using the pencil.

Mainly because she does all the everyday things with her left hand; eating, toothbrushing, cooking, and many other things. The only time she uses her right hand is when writing. And to add to that, a lot of people in Vietnam are forced to use their right hand and my family is Vietnamese.

Do you guys think she was born left handed? I actually think it would be a cool thing that 4/6 of my family are left handed (my two sisters, mom and I). Afterall, most people are born righty.

EDIT. I've asked her before about if she was born lefty or righty. And she doesn't remember.
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
Last edited by kenvy at Aug 10, 2010,
..Why in the hell would she be forced? And no it's not weird, I'm right handed but I'm left handed when play sports
^they are forced because some cultures say it's unnatural or "evil"
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by RPBiohazard

Careful, guys, she might be a pitophile

you misspelled pedophile

Quote by Garou1911
^
She probably was born left handed, just say that and feel cool about your family.
Agile 725 7 string w/Blackouts (new paint too)
Jackson Soloist Professional Standard
Jackson SLSMG With Livewire Metals
Fernandes Tremor 4 string
Peavey 5150 2x12 (new tolex and re-biased)
Peavey TNT 100 1x15
Line 6 Pod XT w/FBV
Misc Junk
I'm right handed at everything I do except writing. I was never forced to write with my left hand.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
I shot left handed when I played hockey, and I'm right handed.

On an unrelated note - do you think your mom might be a virgin? I mean, she did have you, but she was Vietnamese, so they might have made her have kids through some secret magic ritual...
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by kenvy
I have the biggest suspicion that my mom was born left handed but forced to use her right when using the pencil.

Mainly because she does all the everyday things with her left hand; eating, toothbrushing, cooking, and many other things. The only time she uses her right hand is when writing. And to add to that, a lot of people in Vietnam are forced to use their right hand and my family is Vietnamese.

Do you guys think she was born left handed? I actually think it would be a cool thing that 4/6 of my family are left handed (my two sisters, mom and I). Afterall, most people are born righty.

elaborate
Well since I know your mother so well, I'll tell you that she did in fact, switch. It was wise of you to ask someone with a firsthand account.
Balls.
From extensive experience with your mother, I can tell you that she indeed was born a southpaw.

However a lot of lefties do random stuff with their right hands. my buddy is lefty, but he uses a right handed hockey stick, throws with his right hand, eats with his left hand, etc. the only things he does lefty are write and play guitar.
Quote by CoffeeBeans
..Why in the hell would she be forced? And no it's not weird, I'm right handed but I'm left handed when play sports

They used to do this quite often. even my grandma thought my mother was evil cause she was left handed, and forced her to use her right but of course, my mom is evil. And only uses her left.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
The hand you write with doesn't determine if you are a righty or a lefty, the hand you feel the most comfortable using does. Your mom IS left-handed, she was just forced to learn to write with her right hand.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by doomded
The hand you write with doesn't determine if you are a righty or a lefty, the hand you feel the most comfortable using does. Your mom IS left-handed, she was just forced to learn to write with her right hand.

I jerk off with my right hand, I do everything else with my left. What am I?
You know - the easiest way to get your answer is to ask her.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by darkcheef

some one who uses the left hand to operate a computer mouse whilst watching pronz?
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
inb4 American Dad ref-

Quote by MakinLattes
is her name Francine?

Shit.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by kenvy

EDIT. I've asked her before about if she was born lefty or righty. And she doesn't remember.

Is that a word?

OT, I know alot of people who do different things with different hands, it's not really uncommon. If she doesn't remember chances are it's natural, or maybe when she was really little somebody told her to do it with her right hand, and she just did it. If she was "forced" I think she'd remember.

In the end, does it really matter?
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Ever heard of the world "ambidextrous?"

I'd give my right arm to be that.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by wahappen

dammit, no one was supposed to quote me before my edit!
Quote by wahappen
But then you'd...

oh, icuwatudidthar
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by CoffeeBeans

People used to be forced all the time. Lefties were considered to be witches. The word sinister comes from the Latin for "left hand".

And she might well be left handed. But then I know a few people who do some things left-handed and some things right-handed and forcing people to change their hand isn't the done thing here any more.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I'm right handed, but I learned to play hockey shooting left.

Consequently, I play golf left handed. And I can play guitar lefty, but I prefer righty.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by darkcheef

TS mother????
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Personally i think nobody is born either right of left handed. It's all about how they're brought up.

My mother is left handed, so i was taught everything left handed. Then at school they started teaching me right handed. Now i'm ampidextrous to a degree but mainly right handed through later life conditioning.
This kinda happened to me, I was writing a little bit, before primary school with my left hand, as both my parents are very left sided, and genes combining with early life conditioning made me pretty much left sided all the way through.

Except my primary school teachers thought that I was confused by writing left handed, so they tried to help by putting the pencil in my right hand, and telling me I was doing it wrong.

It was pretty bad from what I remember, always getting told off for scruffy writing, because they kept putting the pencil in my wrong hand, but I always used to write with my left behind their backs, so I've ended up being ambidextrous, but my writing with both hands is pretty scruffy.

I guess my natural left sidedness came through, and although its legible with my right, I much prefer using my left. Everything else I do, I do lefty too, except play the guitar, but I think its a blessing to have my dominant hand fretting, which I think is the harder task.
Quote by CoffeeBeans

My mums old school thought writing left handed was the "wrong" way and forced her to learn to write right handed aswell...
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Which hand does she masturbate with?
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by SG_dave
Personally i think nobody is born either right of left handed. It's all about how they're brought up.

My mother is left handed, so i was taught everything left handed. Then at school they started teaching me right handed. Now i'm ampidextrous to a degree but mainly right handed through later life conditioning.

You're born with a natural inclination to use a certain hand, I was never taught to use my left hand it just happened to be the hand I used first and it stuck.
Quote by JackalUK
You're born with a natural inclination to use a certain hand, I was never taught to use my left hand it just happened to be the hand I used first and it stuck.

This.

I've always used my left hand for pretty much everything. I play guitar left handed because playing right handed felt uncomfortable and unnatural. However, I play golf right handed because that's just how I started out (and possibly why I'm so bad at it).

Chances are your mother just started out using her right hand and never really got out of the habit, TS.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Page 1 of 2