What's the best Halloween costume you've ever heard of? Or been?

My best friend and I were CatDog last year.
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
I'm buying a cheap anon mask this year because I'm too poor for a Frank The Bunny costume

I wanted to be Frank The Bunny so fucking badly

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I saw a black dude dressed like that crackhead that Dave Chappelle plays. I thought it was pretty funny. He had the powder on his face and the voice and everything
Ghost, although..alot of black people tend to give me alot of stares and they call me a "racist cracker".

This, although mine doesn't have the blood. I even went the extra mile and got a shirt that was "covered" in blood to go underneath it. Although I really wanted one that was just like gore and guts and stuff, but it was the best I could find at short notice.

EDIT: Technically we don't do halloween in Australia, but if people have parties around the end of october they tend to make them costume/halloween themed. :p
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀

Here's me and my best friend. He's Seinfeld, that is the best costume ever. Just because it was hilarious when people would ask him what he was for Halloween, and he'd pull that out of his pocket and put it in front of his face.

Here's a nice shot of my skirt.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Aug 10, 2010,
I was a nun (yes, im a guy and no, not gay), buckethead alexi laiho, a rubics cube, and one year i just went shirtless with short shorts and a afro wig. cold as a tiger in finland that year
Last year went to a Halloween party where you had to go as something begining with the first letter of your name.

So, I went as horror doll 'Chuckie'. Just consisted of blue denim dungarees and a rainbow striped skivvy. Was with short notice so no red hair
Woot! New Zealand...
Debating on whether to be Michael Myers or an insane aslyum escapee
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I've gone as a zombie the past 2 years, but this year I'm considering Slenderman or Tommy Wiseau. If you don't know who Tommy Wiseau is, put his name into youtube, and brace for lulz.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISXiFJS9D5A if you're lazy.

EDIT 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plz-bhcHryc&feature=related

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Last edited by cho0onger at Aug 10, 2010,
Quote by cho0onger
I've gone as a zombie the past 2 years, but this year I'm considering Slenderman or Tommy Wiseau. If you don't know who Tommy Wiseau is, put his name into youtube, and brace for lulz.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISXiFJS9D5A if you're lazy.

Good luck with those. NOBODY in my area knows about these people/beings.
this year, i wanna be the most interesting man in the world for halloween.

i'm gonna wear my suit, grow out a beard, dye my hair/beard grey, and drink nothing but dos equis all night long.
Go Veg.
Quote by im not mental

i'm gonna wear my suit, grow out a beard, dye my hair/beard grey, and drink nothing but dos equis all night long.

dude.

Quote by im not mental

Sadly, the actual guy was not interesting in the recent interview they had of him (I think it was AOL that had the video) but if you could pull off the character then you're a braver man than I.
The year that I was Dick Chenny really freaked some people out. i had a full mask, put my glasses over it, and wore business casual. One of the girls I sat next to in Spanish Class moved to the other side of the room. Twas sweet.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
this year im going as Link........ Im black!
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
I was Buckethead one year. I had one girl freaked out because she thought I was "Michael Myers"

My profile picture is me in the costume. Be honest, does that look ANYTHING like Michael Myers?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
when my older brother was in 8th grade a few of his friends went as the little rascals. they dressed like they did when they tried to get a loan (in the trenchcoats, hat and beard) they got two short guys and too big guys and the short guys sat on the big guys shoulder. it was awesome
Last Halloween party, I was Don Draper.

I tried to handle as many Old Fashioned as he does...

Man, this guy got a liver made out of adamantium.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
My friend and I tried going as a caterpillar by tying our feet to each other and walking on our hands...that didn't really work.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
My friend and I tried going as a caterpillar by tying our feet to each other and walking on our hands...that didn't really work.

Not trying hard enough, bud.
A friend told me he saw a bald guy on halloween night a year or two ago dressed in a wedding dress with a sign around his neck that read "Jade Goodie".
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Actually, anyone remember the zombie costume that incorporated a digital camera and an LCD screen to make it look like the guy had a hole in his chest?
Thatw as awesome.
Next year I'm going to dress up as a mass-media portrayal of a typical "Muslim"

And then when people ask what I am I'll scream "ALALALALALALALALAHHHH and detonate some kind of silly-string device on my chest."

...come to think of it this is pretty frickin' hilarious, so I call it!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

I think I'm gonna be Stan Helsing!-the sparkly vampire killer.

But I have no clue what to wear.
BLANKBLANK