I've been looking to further my technique lately and I was wondering if anyone knew of one that wasn't commonly used or mentioned. Anything will do really I'm not to picky.
Its actually pretty common but extremely fun and looks amazing.
Sweep picking and tapping.
not sure exactly what its called when combined.
Yeah I know what your talking about. I've tried it out for like a week, but it's a bit out of my reach. lol.
I used to think sweep tapping was really hard, but just take it slow, and if you want something kinda easier, id look up my will be done by unearth that was the first sweeptap i learned, it wasnt hard at all though after i had the notes down, also, read up on some UG lessons, thats what i did.
Last edited by Musashi22 at Aug 10, 2010,
thanks for the tip, I'll try it out again sometime. It was a few months ago since I tried, so I can probably get a simple take on it at least.
if not you could try sweep picking with string skipping.
its what im working on right now its pretty hard.
I can do it, nothing fancy really just simple triad arpeggios. It is rather fun though and you get a pretty nice sound out of it.
Well people have told me it's weird when I bend toward the ground on the higher (GBe) strings. But I do it 'cause I like working with gravity instead of against it.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Quote by Snap017
Well people have told me it's weird when I bend toward the ground on the higher (GBe) strings. But I do it 'cause I like working with gravity instead of against it.

how can you do that the e string would just go right over the edge of the fretboard

either you have an extremely wide neck or you play your guitar upside down.