Hey guys,

I've been getting into some music with fuzz in it lately. I tried to eq my amp to be muddy/bassy to try and emulate it but I couldn't do it, so i've decided I need to buy a pedal.

I'm looking for the sound at 2:45, the solo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEUL48Ke98Q

Sounds amazing.

Prefer to be TB too!

(correct me if it's not a fuzz >.<
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I really like the civil war one!

Can you guys suggest like... essential pedal board, pedals?

So far i've got on my wish list

Morley Bad Horsey 2
Civil War ()
Gilbert flange

I'm not sure :S people seem to rave about the TS9?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
the morley wah is enormous and really doesn't sound like anything special
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
I like the step on step off function I use my ears for tuning. xD This is for home usage

EDIT:

A good wah is?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
well if you're handy with a soldering iron get a crybaby and mod the hell out of it, otherwise plan on spending $150+ for a really good wah
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

How and what would you do to mod it? O.o
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Thats forsaknazrael's territory
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

Quote by N_J_B_B
How and what would you do to mod it? O.o

Lots of potential in the wah circuit. If you're really looking for something good out of the box, and you've never done this before, probably not going to be the easiest thing in the world, but it can be really satisfying once you find the wah tone in your head.

Stuff like the RMC3 or the BYOC wah or something have all the trimpots to tweak to your tone, btw.

But hey, if you like the Morley, by all means.
Sorry i'm not good with acrynyms. ^^ What are those pedals?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Teese RMC3 and the Build Your Own Clone wah
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

Ah I see... I don't currently have a soldering iron so I guess the BYOC is out of the question~! Sucks all these pedals are made overseas, the Australian dollar isn't strong enough atm
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Will do thanks for the advice!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
I would make your own muff if I was you. There's so much info on muffs to be found with the internet.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
he definitely uses a WH10. I didn't realize you were going for a Froosh tone. That solo is a cranked Big Muff into an overdriven amp. Possibly something boosting the muff too, thats how you get the smoothness. Bridge pickup of a strat to get that bite.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

Maybe a bit controversial statement but i completely worship the Snarling Dog Mold spore wah, you can get some crazy sounds out of it and it isn't very pricey as well.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

I'm head-over-heels for my Swollen Pickle. It'll hit all those big muff sounds while still leaving you plenty of room to experiment.

As for the wah, I'd get an Ibanez WH10V2. I finally got to try one the other day, it broke my heart that I can't really justify buying one. Just gotta hope that my CryBaby turns out well after it's forthcoming modifications.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
the WH10v2 is a sick wah, I love mine. If you want the muff sound with more flexibility the tone wicker muff isn't a bad choice.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

The Dano cool cat Fuzz knocked me out when I tried it. it's a great, solid fuzz if you don't want to spend a lot of money.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.