I'm getting a new schecter blackjack solo-6 in white. I was wondering if there is anyplace I could get a paint job for it.. I have some things in mind but I wouldn't wanna screw it up.. So any suggestions as to where to take the guitar would be helpfull thanks.
A7X FOR LIFE

Gear:
Schecter Synyster Custom black and silver
Marshall JMD1 series JMD100 And MA412 Halfstack
Boss ME-70 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal

Gear funds:
funds for Schecter solo-6 ATX ($70/$800)
and why would you be wanting this paint job?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
and why would you be wanting this paint job?

Why it's obvious: white guitars resemble racial awareness and therefore discriminate black people. They embody the false sense of nazi-like superiority and give a harsh breeze from ages that we almost thought had long passed.

See? Sociologicy always explains it better. After all: who would just like to paint a guitar for the sake of color?
ohh i live in San Clemente, CA.. im getting it painted bcuz i think it would look better with what i have in mind.. its kinda hard to describe the design im thinking of..
A7X FOR LIFE

Gear:
Schecter Synyster Custom black and silver
Marshall JMD1 series JMD100 And MA412 Halfstack
Boss ME-70 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal

Gear funds:
funds for Schecter solo-6 ATX ($70/$800)
A full paint job for a set neck or through-neck guitar will cost almost as much as that Schecter costs in the first place, at least if you get it done by someone who knows what they're doing and will do it well. Even for a rushed job with a simple solid colour scheme and not bothering to mask the binding, you'll be looking at spending a few hundred. Custom finishes really aren't worth bothering with unless you know how to do them yourself or if it's a very expensive guitar and you've got money to burn. With that Schecter, you could eaisly end up spending more on the finish than the guitar was worth to begin with.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
If you have the time do it yourself. It really isn't that hard and at the end of the job you can look at it and say, "Wow, i am a bad ass."