Hello UG,

I've pretty much made up my mind to get a Hayden Mini Mofo as my next amp (Randall for sale London-based UG'ers) but I need a good (but cheap) 1x12 to complete my new shiny rig, (and finally have a NAD on here )

So requirements -

-Closed Back

-I play mainly post-hardcore/hard rock, indie, blues with a sprinkle of modern metal (though don't really need those tones). so something that works with those types of tones.

- decent speaker.

- price under £150.

What do you suggest?
Current Rig:

Eppy SG w/Swineheads, Marshall DSL 5c, Joyo Vintage OD, Joyo British Sound, Sounds Sounds Fuzz Face, GGG Guv'nor, Dr. Boogie Pedal, Crybaby in Red Sparkle, Digitech Hardwire Delay

The things I would do for a Les Paul...
I don't know the prices but maybe a small orange 1x12 with a V30 might be nice. Mesa Thiele...

Check Matrixclaw's profile clips of his Jet City and Emperor Ported 1x12
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

for that money

2nd hand marshall 1912 or if you get lucky marshall 1922

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
The cheapest option is buy the best speaker possible with enough money left over for wood, screws, glue and electrical components.

Then make a "mybleedinglung8"-1X12
Quote by shredtil'yadead
The cheapest option is buy the best speaker possible with enough money left over for wood, screws, glue and electrical components.

Then make a "mybleedinglung8"-1X12

The less I'm around sharp objects the better, I can barely build a spice rack let alone something I actually would use. Looks like I'm off to the 'bay, I'll try not to buy 'geniune Messa' stuff from China again. Cheers for the suggestions.
Current Rig:

Eppy SG w/Swineheads, Marshall DSL 5c, Joyo Vintage OD, Joyo British Sound, Sounds Sounds Fuzz Face, GGG Guv'nor, Dr. Boogie Pedal, Crybaby in Red Sparkle, Digitech Hardwire Delay

The things I would do for a Les Paul...
You should be able to pick up a used orange ppc112 for that price.

Well i paid £150 for mine.

Great little cab for the money. Really well built.
Originally Posted by Guitar-KID125
I don't know the prices but maybe a small orange 1x12 with a V30 might be nice.

Originally Posted by Tom 1.0
2nd hand marshall 1912 or if you get lucky marshall 1922

I would get one of these, everyone seems to praise the Orange cabs, and I'm pretty sure those Marshall cabs are nice!

BTW, I've heard of a few people saying QC on the Hayden amps isn't that great - but they are quite nice.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
What about the Jet City JCA12s, its designed so it can remove the back of the speaker cabinet