I think I was gonna make a thread on these guys the other day but something happened. Insane band though. Their live shows look intense. Amazing what you can do with two guys
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Aug 10, 2010,
Saw them supporting Municipal Waste, it was my first taste of PV and I fell in love. No one else seemed too impressed mind you. The Hatred Surge collab is outstanding.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Saw these dudes at Fest last year. Such a good live band, the drummer and vocalist is hilarious!
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Quote by eazy-c
Saw them supporting Municipal Waste, it was my first taste of PV and I fell in love. No one else seemed too impressed mind you. The Hatred Surge collab is outstanding.

municipal waste and iron lung is a weird combination
Iron Lung
1/3 - Newcastle
2/3 - Sydney
3/3 - Canberra
4/3 - Melbourne @ Arthouse
5/3 - Adelaide @ Animal House
6/3 - Melbourne AA

Not confirmed yet but this is what the Aus tour is shaping to look like
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
These guys are pretty cool, they have a slight Godflesh vibe to them. I ****ing love Cancer.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Destructive power-violence, they owned me live when i saw them, really wish i didn't sell that record of theirs that i had.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Checking out Sexless//No Sex and Cold Storage, man this stuff is great
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Catch them live when you can. The drummer's between songs banter is hilarious. I think they even made a collection of it as a live CD
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
White Glove Test is brilliant. Having new Iron Lung and Nails within a month of each other is a treat.