sup pit-goers

i've got a problem with one of my best friends, that being the fact that whenever we talk about something pretty serious or important to me, he finds it entertaining to 'troll' me. And continues to do so because he thinks 'it hasn't hurt anyone yet' . This kind of sucks because my trust is pretty much long gone by now, and i can't tell whether he's ever being serious or not.

A petty example about music last night was when we were talking about Explorers Vs Flying Vs, consquently he began to trash talk Explorers saying they were for neck beard metalfags. the arguement pretty much spiraled from there, because at any given opportunity he will bash metal and dub it 'shit-rock'. He thinks metal is all speed metal and pretty much guitar wankery like Yngwie Malmsteem, so he asked me why i listened to it. I responded, like all music it is SOULFUL. Whether or not he was trolling he said he found this "****ing hilarious", so i posted a few solos to prove him wrong; cemetary gates solo and unforgiven solo too. He then went as far as saying that metal artists aren't soulful, such as Dimebag. At this point i got pretty annoyed and just ragequit msn.

So what do i do?
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Get a new friend.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Grow up and stop felating his hook?

Also this falls under the relationship thread so try there. It's for friend relationships too!
Tell him he's a douche and that you no longer like what he has become.

Talk to him about your problems - if he's still a douche you have your answer.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Let him have his opinion
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off