Page 1 of 3
Shamelessly stolen from /mu/.

What really makes you rage, musically? What makes you want to snap someones neck before pissing on their parents? Be it an artist or song, or another persons opinion/tastes. This is the thread where you can unleash all the rage!

Text or pictures welcome.

This one for me. Gets me all the time:

inb4 this turns into justin beiber bashing, rap is good/rap is bad, classic rock/metal is better, metallica and st. anger. Because that's what I see happening no offense.

Then again, the pit occasionally is surprising.

EDIT: I will contribute, lemme think of something

EDIT2: Ah, yes. Elitism makes me rage hard.
Last edited by TheZephyrSon at Aug 10, 2010,
inb4 metallica and enter sandman
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
My music teacher at school during GSCE's always drove me ****ing nuts, the man was cocky, arrogant, rude, and everything had to be done to suit him. Whenever I asked for some advice he was too busy or only gave me the vaguest of instructions, when I started recording pieces for gradings he never taught me how to use the recording software (Mixing desk with pro tools), and he was just a general vain arsehole.

I never really rant but it's been hell doing GSCE music with someone like him, and he can really make you wonder why anyone would do it in the first place. You can't be inflexible in a subject like that, and you have to accept other people's tastes of music and ideas on how to go about doing certain things. He did the former reasonably well, but he did the latter in catastrophically poor fashion.
Last edited by Engel22 at Aug 10, 2010,
I consulted my crystal ball and looked at your stars TS. This thread doesn't have a bright future.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by genghisgandhi
My Bloody Valentine =/= Bullet for my Valentine.

You mean that shitty metal band?
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Retards who can't differentiate between their opinion and facts.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
>Implying /mu/ enjoys music
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by TheZephyrSon
inb4 this turns into justin beiber bashing, rap is good/rap is bad, classic rock/metal is better, metallica and st. anger. Because that's what I see happening no offense.

/thread
Quote by Chromex
Metalfags in general make me rage.

*Looks at interests in profile*

Bög.
Quote by genghisgandhi
My Bloody Valentine =/= Bullet for my Valentine.

Or the 3D movie "my bloody valentine" one of my friends saw them in my mediamonkey queue and asked why I had the soundtrack to a horror movie there
darkcheef's sig. Zakk Wylde does a lot more than the pentatonic scale through an MG. He even has acoustic albums, it's hardly fair to act like all he does is pentatonic wank (especially when everyone worships Iommi).
"I listen to everything."
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
When people feel their music is better than everyone and anyone else's, and anyone that listens to something else is a fag.
I can't stand it when anybody says untrue statements and makes fun of my music.

I never make fun of somebody else's music if they don't make fun of mine, but if they do, I'll tear their shit apart.

I can understand why somebody might not like thrash metal, and its fine if they don't like it, but if they say stupid things like this:

"Metal takes no talent!"
"Metal singers suck! All they do is scream which anybody can do!"
"Whats this screamo crap!"
"Only emo people listen to metal. You're emo!"

I will rip apart whatever music they listen to in return.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Last edited by TMF128 at Aug 10, 2010,
The jackasses on UG who insist and fucking insist on acting like pop music is ruining the industry, or even ruining the world.

I've seen users act as though top 40 artists are out to destroy the music they love. I'm sorry, but you're paranoid because, well, you're not that important. Trust me.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']The jackasses on UG who insist and fucking insist on acting like pop music is ruining the industry, or even ruining the world.

I've seen users act as though top 40 artists are out to destroy the music they love. I'm sorry, but you're paranoid because, well, you're not that important. Trust me.

I critizise it because most of it isn't real vocals taking away from those who do have a voice and not letting them. Thats why.
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)
Silvertone: Revolver

Guitar FX
Boss ME:70

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp
Logitech Practice Speakers

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable
Quote by Hec1223
I critizise it because most of it isn't real vocals taking away from those who do have a voice and not letting them. Thats why.

How?

FAC 13
Quote by Hec1223

wat?
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
How?

Well if youve seen, looks is all that counts today.
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)

Guitar FX

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable
Quote by Hec1223

Care to back that up? 'Cause that sounds like bullshit to me.

FAC 13
Quote by Hec1223

Is English a second language for you? Just wondering.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by Hec1223

Indeed, most of it is synthesised vocals controlled by a thousand monkeys with a thousand harmonicas somehow hooked up as a giant MIDI controller.
Look what I dun did yo...

edit: V Ke$ha looks like a prostitute rather than a popstar. Just sayin'.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Aug 10, 2010,
Quote by biga29
Is English a second language for you? Just wondering.

Yes I know spanish first and then english.
To Fiddlers or whatever, must i say kesha and more, the list goes on.
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)

Guitar FX

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable
Last edited by Hec1223 at Aug 10, 2010,
Quote by Hec1223
Yes I know spanish first and then english.
To Fiddlers or whatever, must i say kesha and more, the list goes on.

Ke$ha's stuff is catchy and she has the voice for it.

Don't mix up "don't like" with "bad." I don't like, say, Cannibal Corpse, but I can appreciate that they are good at what they do.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Don't mix up "don't like" with "bad." I don't like, say, Cannibal Corpse, but I can appreciate that they are good at what they do.

+123456789

I have too many to list. People can really set me off when it comes to music.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Hec1223

I said that about distorted guitars but no one paid attention to me! I'm glad to find someone who appreciates real music!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

I'm sorry but can you give me an example of her real vocals please? I sorta look at her as a prostitute looking "singer". I've listened to tik tok or whatever and there's a bridge, is that real?
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)

Guitar FX

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable