I know I shouldn't be asking this to The Pit, but I wanted other people's opinions so, here goes:

3 days ago I bailed on my bike and I scraped my arm. I disinfected with water, soap, and peroxide about 2 times a day and it scanned up like normal. Now, today I was mowing the lawn and I scraped my arm again on the same wound...but this time with a rusted fence. It pierced the scab just a bit and it started bleeding for about 10 seconds. I disinfected it with peroxide and pit a sterile bandaid on it, and everything looks good (except some discharge, but all scrapes get that )

So Pit...Should I get a Tetanus Shot?

PS: I've never gotten one before, I didn't plan on getting one today either
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Can you still move your jaw?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Probably better to ask a doctor rather than the pit

Edit: Found this on yahoo answers

if you've never been immunized against tetanus you may need the tetanus immunoglobulin along with the vaccine. other than that, just watch the wound, if it becomes very red, swollen or more painful, or develops any red streaks coming from it, you must get it checked.
Last edited by pag_slash_2 at Aug 10, 2010,
Even if you're not worried about getting Tetanus from the rusty fence, It wouldn't exactly be ill advised to get the shot if you haven't been immunized from it.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Well, I had the shot when I was 4, but never again, and I heard it lasts for 10 years, so it's probably no good anymore.

I'll just watch the scrape and if it gets swollen or redder or anything, ill go get it.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss