As my pedal collection grows I buy an ac adapter for each. But I have recently seen these weird pedal power boxes. I've also heard about daisy chaining. What is a daisy chain? How do I power my pedals this way?
Pm me if you've got some pedals to sell
You know how you can have multiple pedals set up before your amp and how they are linked by your big audio cable cord? Daisy chaining is the same exact thing except running a power cord to all of your pedals instead of a audio cable. You need a central power source like a Boss TU Tuner, it has a power out that lets you power multiple pedals, and a daisy chain that is just a long cord that has multiple heads that connect to each pedal. Check out guitar center, its where I bought mine.
Isolated power supplies are the best way to go. Check out the 't-rex fuel tank' or the dc brick . These are the best way to go at a relatibely cheapoo price.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Don't Daisy Chain, and don't make the same mistake I did and buy a Dunlop Power Brick. Its a daisy chain in a box.

Daisy chaining your pedals together creates a lot of excess noise.

If you want a pedal power box, check out the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2, or Modtone Power Plant. They have isolated outputs, so its like having an AC adapter for each pedal.

Quote by ##_Guitar-newb
Isolated power supplies are the best way to go. Check out the 't-rex fuel tank' or the dc brick . These are the best way to go at a relatibely cheapoo price.

DC Brick isn't isolated.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
i was also interested and needing the same advice.
Gibson RawPower SG 2009 (Zales)
Gibson Hummingbird 70's? (Amy)
Jet City JCA 20 Watt Combo
Dunlop Crybaby wah
MXR 10 Band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
ahhh I see now. I'm just getting tired of shelling out $20 for each one at radio shack lol. Ill check out that voodoo labs thing thanks!
Pm me if you've got some pedals to sell
Quote by ##_Guitar-newb

Neither of those are isolated. TS, go for the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power+.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs