Okay well. I broke after my girlfriend and we have an 18month baby so tl;dr

My Girlfriend is a controlling bitch, and in revenge, I want to spoil her perfect weekend away by refusing to take our daughter that weekend.

Also, I'm pretty depressed for now, and I would appreciate a pit's attempt to cheering me up, or making me worse.
Dun worry though, I'm not too young to realise that this is just a phase and I'll be pumping fresh birds in no time.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by Nameless742
Okay well. I broke after my girlfriend and we have an 18month baby so tl;dr

My Girlfriend is a controlling bitch, and in revenge, I want to spoil her perfect weekend away by refusing to take our daughter that weekend.

Also, I'm pretty depressed for now, and I would appreciate a pit's attempt to cheering me up, or making me worse.
Dun worry though, I'm not too young to realise that this is just a phase and I'll be pumping fresh birds in no time.

Did you already go to court for a custody hearing?
has anyone told you that this is a pretty delicate situation you're in?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
It doesn't matter how controlling she is. Using your child as a tool to make her feel bad is pretty damn low. I'd consider that controlling... wouldn't you?
And then people argue that homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to adopt children, TS you're doing a wonderful job.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
From the sound of it she's better without you...

Seriously, grow up, if you've had a child together then at least stay on neutral terms with her, for the child's sake. If you honestly think that it's a clever idea to be such a prick to her and the child then maybe you aren't mature enough to have it.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by michal23
Grow up, man. I feel sorry for your daughter.

Word. You are a fucking father, regardless of whether you are still with the mother or not. Start acting like one. You need to at least have a civil relationship with the mother. If you dont, that child will pay significantly more than the mother.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I'm also closing this now because I know where it's gonna head.

If your after some cheering up hit up the hug thread.