its that time in my life where i have gone through changes...i outgrew my old pedal board. so yea im making a custom one now. im planning on putting all the patch cables and such under the board thats holding my pedals. what i want to know is, what kind of jack/connector thingy would i need so i can plug my cable into the side of the board. like i want an input jack mount on the side of the pedal board, but are there any 1/4" input jack mounts to quarter inch male out there?? and suggestions?
Get Switchraft, but, you'll most likely have to build a box around any switch you put on. Leaving it like that, well it'll break easily, and possibly cause noise.

You've just inspired me to put a Kill Switch, and a Input/Output jack on my pedalboard. Thanks.

EDIT: Built it. Put Danish Oil on the slats, and need to Vinyl the sides and Varathane the slats. then Velcro.
..I was watching my death.
Last edited by timbit2006 at Aug 10, 2010,