There are way too many flies in my room that need to go away

Now I remember this device I once saw that played some frequency that made flies go away. Do any of you know what frequency this is, and how would I go by having my computer play it?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Of course, TS, over 9000 billion Hz.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by UntilISleep
Flies come to me when i play guitar Does that happen to anyone else?

Why, are you playing DEATH metal? Badum Chh!
Last edited by BrutusAH at Aug 10, 2010,
Quote by UntilISleep

Yes!

and I f... hate it...
Quote by sashki
Maybe it's just because you're stationary and they can land on you.

It's not just flies, it's bugs in general. I was sitting on my couch playing, flies came out of nowhere, ants, and a daddy long leg spider It was weird.
Quote by UntilISleep
It's not just flies, it's bugs in general. I was sitting on my couch playing, flies came out of nowhere, ants, and a daddy long leg spider It was weird.

Could be that you're the God of Insects without realising, and they're just trying to show you their eternal love.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Well if you can find out what the frequency is, you can create it with audacity. It'll just be a simple sine wave.
Quote by UntilISleep

Metalhead bugs?
Play some obscure genre they dont know and they wont come.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by UntilISleep

You can control insects with music!
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by UntilISleep

Flies come to you?
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by goest
Just hit a really loud pinch harmonic and feedback that shit.

Hell, even if it doesn't work, do it anyways, just because it's ****ing awesome!
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by BrutusAH
Why, are you playing DEATH metal? Badum Chh!

/groan
Please don't become a comedian, man.

Quote by Timothym
Well if you can find out what the frequency is, you can create it with audacity. It'll just be a simple sine wave.

Except his speakers won't be able to produce it, cuz computer speakers are made to play things in the range of sound heard by the human ear. Not the range that makes flies buzz off like they're about to die.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Aug 10, 2010,
Originally Posted by UntilISleep

Thats cos they think you're shit ;D
Just kiddin mate xP
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
/groan
Except his speakers won't be able to produce it, cuz computer speakers are made to play things in the range of sound heard by the human ear. Not the range that makes flies buzz off like they're about to die.

That's under the assumption that the fly-killing frequency is out of human hearing range. Do you know what it is? No one has thrown out any numbers in this thread.
Quote by Timothym
That's under the assumption that the fly-killing frequency is out of human hearing range. Do you know what it is? No one has thrown out any numbers in this thread.

Quote by damian_91
Of course, TS, over 9000 billion Hz.

We already figured it out. Now we're discussing.
I could hear the frequency. Damn annoying, I can understand why the flies went away.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Or, you could take the awesome and hilarious option....
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.