Poll: KH 75 or 75W RMS?
Poll Options
View poll results: KH 75 or 75W RMS?
KH-75
2 100%
75W RMS
0 0%
Voters: 2.
Hi So i've been looking at Randall Amps since i love the Randall stuff i tried out, and i found a nice KH-75, of course a big Metallica fan like me would be interested. But i'm a bit confused because I'm thinking if i buy the KH-75 i would just be paying an extra $50 just for the Kirk Hammett name. Sorry if i really sound cheap but I'm in a really tight budget and the economy is sucking eggs right now I currently have a crappy Marshall MG15FX. I'm a giant Metallica fan (first band that i listened to when i was 9 years old when i started getting into music) My max budget is $450. I have a Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe (took me over a year to get the cash)

KH-75 ( $450 )
75W RMS ( $400 )
Last edited by SilverRock113 at Aug 10, 2010,
stay away from most signature amps dude. get a vypyr instead, the mesa rectifier channel on it sounds a lot like MoP era Metallica, fiddle around enough with the settings and voila kill em all, ride the lightning etc.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
for me, it would depend if there was any difference in sound, if not, then go for the standard one, if there is, and you like it, go for it
www.myspace.com/decognition

Guitar Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Godin Freeway
Korg DTR2000 Tuner
Axon Ax100
Hughes & Kettner Triamp Mk||
Boss V-Wah, CE-5, TR-2

Bass Rig:
Ibanez sr700
Ampeg BA600/115
Boss MT-2