1 0%
5+
12 3%
Voters: 383.
Page 1 of 4
Title.

Poll is coming.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Once....like a normal human being...

EDIT: Twice weekly.
Last edited by goest at Aug 10, 2010,
Once.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Once a day.

Sometimes twice if i have football or something like that - when i was with my ex-girlfriend it used to be like three times a day
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Once. Sometimes twice after working out or playing a gig.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Once usually, I occasionally have two and a bit more frequently shower once yet wash my hair twice (mainly if I fall asleep in the day and my hair gets greasy)
Once... I can't see why anyone would need to do it more than that unless somehow afterwards you got caked in shit.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I just know someone would come in and say: I dont shower.
Also some people are just obsessed with cleaning, I used to shower 3-4 times a day when I was a kid.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
it varies depending if im going out in public or how sweaty i got that day. Anywhere from going a day or two without showering to 2-3 showers in a day.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
One to two.
I always shower in the morning ('cuz I always feel gross when I wake up), and depending upon how gross I feel at the end of the day, I'll shower at night as well.
almost always once. At night before I go to bed. I don't see why people do it in the morning, I wouldnt even have time in the morning.
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by RPBiohazard

Careful, guys, she might be a pitophile

you misspelled pedophile

Quote by Garou1911
^
3 times a week. Sunday, tuesday and thursday.
"And on the 4th day God created fog and regretted it bitterly"
once, twice if i work out
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Once in the morning. If I have work or I'm outside doing something I'll take another at night.
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
Usually once in the morning. Even if I've done some physical activity that got me sweaty like woodchopping or sex I very rarely shower a second time, even when going out. I often get that I smell like a man.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Once.
Quote by RPBiohazard
almost always once. At night before I go to bed. I don't see why people do it in the morning, I wouldnt even have time in the morning.

Helps wake me up. The days i don't shower in the morning, i'm just like a zombie for the rest of the day.
It's gonna be a blue day
Once a day depending on activities.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Kensai
Usually once in the morning. Even if I've done some physical activity that got me sweaty like woodchopping or sex I very rarely shower a second time, even when going out. I often get that I smell like a man.

Cause you're a lumberjack.

And you're okay.
I used to shower twice a day, but now I don't see much sense in that, taking into account that my life is not very active socially anymore.
Once or less because I'm not a psychotic. I might do it twice if I do some particularly manly work that makes me sweaty and grimy, but any more and I'll have to be washing my new vagina.
Once on days I don't work out, twice on the days I do.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by RPBiohazard

let me list the reasons for you:

1. The body sweats while it sleeps. A lot. You may not be able to smell it, but everyone else can.
2. because of how much the body sweats, combined with your face being stuffed in a pillow the whole night, it clogs up your pores giving you a greasy complexion. (don't forget the pimples, dry skin, and everything that goes along with that)
3. unless you have literally just washed your sheets a day before, the sheets are filled with dead skin cells, hair, and dust mites.
4. you have now been stuffed under a hot stuffy blanket filled with dead skin, hair, and tiny little bugs, and the entire time you have been basting in your own sweat. Think about that next time you wake up.
5. showering in the morning washes all of this gross shit off, clears your skin, gets the gunky crap out of your eyes, tidies up your hair, and generally makes you presentable. Lets not forget that it wakes you up.

I consider people who do not shower in the morning to be ****ing gross. just saying.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Aug 10, 2010,
Once or twice, depends on my activities.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
let me list the reasons for you:

1. The body sweats while it sleeps. A lot. You may not be able to smell it, but everyone else can.
2. because of how much the body sweats, combined with your face being stuffed in a pillow the whole night, it clogs up your pores giving you a greasy complexion. (don't forget the pimples, dry skin, and everything that goes along with that)
3. unless you have literally just washed your sheets a day before, the sheets are filled with dead skin cells, hair, and dust mites.
4. showering in the morning washes all of this gross shit off, clears your skin, gets the gunky crap out of your eyes, tidies up your hair, and generally makes you presentable. Lets not forget that it wakes you up.

I consider people who do not shower in the morning to be ****ing gross. just saying.

I never shower in the morning.

I guess this makes us....MORTAL ENEMIES!
Page 1 of 4