the al-3100 silver burst
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Tribal green
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
I'm not a LP-type person...but that's one SEXY green. =P I'd actually consider buying one and putting gold hardware on it if I had the money.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Definitely the tribal green. I've got the 3100 in tribal blue, the finish is damn good for the price. I wanna get one of the interceptor 8 strings in that same green.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
That green is sexy. I'm gonna check tomorrow to see if they make them in purple like that.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
i have a tribal green septor 7. its not bad at all.

i want to get another septor with a long scale, the maple fretboard, and either the tribal blue or purple.

but without the floyd. could go either way with the actives..
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Last edited by Kivarenn82 at Aug 12, 2010,
CSBF. I guess I'm feeling traditional .
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
Tobacco > *
Yamaha FG700S
LTD EC-1000 MGO
Agile 3k
Laney Cub 15w Head with 2x12 cab
Vox VT 20+
Birdseye!
Gear:
Jackson DXMG
Schecter 006 Deluxe
BC Rich Revenge Warlock
Jasmine Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by kosarsosar
i decided.

http://www.rondomusic.com/product2258.html

Got it B stock and save a hundred bucks. Not super crazy about the color but everything else i like. Gonna take the extra dough and replace the pups, maybe some that are warm and sexy sounding. lol

LMAO.. right when I saw the email in my inbox... but great choice! I'm kinda feeling awesome 'cause you chose CSBF (despite it probably being the fact it was cheaper LOL..)
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
Quote by Lekz
LMAO.. right when I saw the email in my inbox... but great choice! I'm kinda feeling awesome 'cause you chose CSBF (despite it probably being the fact it was cheaper LOL..)

Haha, thanks! yeah im starting to warm up to color!
Is it just me...or do Agile pack some nice specs on their guitars for low prices???

Oh yeah, the silverburst or the tribal green for sure. They are unique yet attractive.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
Last edited by sg4ever at Aug 15, 2010,
Quote by sg4ever
Is it just me...or do Agile pack some nice specs on their guitars for low prices???

Oh yeah, the silverburst or the tribal green for sure. They are unique yet attractive.

they do which is why they are popular. some of the little stuff is kinda cheap, like the nut and the input jack, so that has to be replaced but they are worth the money.