Everytime I install a Line 6 Program, it screws the audio. I am using the UX1, and this time, no youtube videos have audio, or windows media player, when the UX1 is plugged in through USB. Last time, I got audio from them and it was coming through the speakers I have plugged into the UX1. Wtf? Everytime I install one of their programs, it does this. I do not even know how I fixed it last time. Regardless, I am trying to record my guitar and hear the drum track through my COMPUTER SPEAKERS. God this is annoying. Help?
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
I had this problem, it kept losing sound and shit.

Plug in your ux1, plug you speakers into the headphone jack with a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter. Should work fine.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Are you sure you're using that Line 6 ASIO drivers in your DAW? Line 6's drivers have hardware mixing, which is what you are talking about (being able to hear youtube and WMP at the same time while having a DAW open) Most soundcards won't do this. I really miss my UX1..

But maybe that's not what you're talking about because you're kind of vague. Are you just getting no sound at all?
Last edited by Ignite at Aug 12, 2010,
By default the Line6 interface sets your windows sound playback to go though the audio interface. You can change this after it's plugged in but you will get latency if you let audio play though the stock sound card.

As for the recording programs, you have to make sure you set them up to go though the interface.

It could be that you are also having a driver conflict somewhere....I had many with my UX1 on Vista but that was when Vista just came out...
There is a problem in installation or setting of amp. What's up to Line 6? You took your position polling and flushed down the toilet. At one time I saw Adrian Belew has played live and if a couple of their rolling combos and I thought to try. I first tried one of their little spider amp and I thought that most aspired.
Quote by jefcully
There is a problem in installation or setting of amp. What's up to Line 6? You took your position polling and flushed down the toilet. At one time I saw Adrian Belew has played live and if a couple of their rolling combos and I thought to try. I first tried one of their little spider amp and I thought that most aspired.

Sorry for going OT but ehm... what???