Heya Pit.

I touched my back last night and felt a lump.

I was freaking the **** out.

It's on the spot where I had an operation 3 years ago, near a birth mark.

"You'll always have to keep a good eye on your birthmark. There is a small chance it might be cancerous when you are older, so you'll have to check it out regularly" is what the doctor had told me years ago.

Basically it was as big as a two pound coin, red as tomato, and hard as a rock, resting on my scar tissue. I feared the worst.

In the next morning the lump was GONE!

I had an appointment with my doctor and he said it was "probably just an infected pore or something. Be happy it's gone."

I was RELIEVED.

Have you had similar experiences?
I once found a lump in my pants.

Doctor told me it was my penis....whatever the **** that is...
You're pregnant.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
One time I got the wind knocked out of me and I thought I was going to die. But I didn't.

First time I got winded I was convinced I was going to die.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
It probably just migrated toward your vital organs, but meh, inflamed follicle is easy enough.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Todd Hart
You're pregnant.

First time I got winded I was convinced I was going to die.

Dude it's the worst. If it lasted as long as getting hit in the balls, I'd say it's much worse.

amidoinitrite?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by TheAbsentOne
This one time I *Insert lame incident here* and I survived.

Also I got into a fight with a f**king ninja one time, kicked my ass.

Ninjas don't kick ass. They kick life. And what you experienced was no ninja. Because you are still alive.

....unless. The ninja was so sneaky that we cannot realize that you're dead and are all imagining what it would still be like if you were still alive.

Oh that ninja is good. Very good.
One time, I stuck my thumb in a stapler and pretended to push it down until I actually did. At first I was like:

But then I was like:

(Invalid img)

Surprisingly, getting a staple stuck in your thumb doesn't hurt much at all. I casually pulled it out and continued my pretending. Sure showed that damn stapler who's boss.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Ninjas don't kick ass. They kick life. And what you experienced was no ninja. Because you are still alive.

....unless. The ninja was so sneaky that we cannot realize that you're dead and are all imagining what it would still be like if you were still alive.

What Ninja?

Quote by Jon777
I casually pulled it out and continued my pretending.

Well that's certainly a coincidence...
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
That Everything went better than expected pic gets me every time
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by SeveralSpecies

Maybe he killed everyone of us, and this is the after-life Pit...
i stubbed my toe on a coffee table once, that hurt... not quite life threatening though, but at the time it felt like i'd been stabbed.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Jon777
Surprisingly, getting a staple stuck in your thumb doesn't hurt much at all. I casually pulled it out and continued my pretending. Sure showed that damn stapler who's boss.

Lucky bastard. I stapled my thumb once and it hurt like a bitch.