View poll results: Who?
SubwayToVenus
3 15%
Ganoosh
6 30%
alaskan_ninja
11 55%
Voters: 20.
"I kill bat with my bat-killing machine" is absolutely phenominal.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
guh this is so hard
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by rooster456
"I kill bat with my bat-killing machine" is absolutely phenominal.

+1

alaskan_ninja's works were definitely the best, in my opinion. He did a good job of combining imagery and issues in a poetic and entertaining way.
Quote by Ganoosh
Damn.

I know how you feel, 'nooshy. I believe this will be either my sixth or seventh loss for WoTM haha. But I can't be mad. Alaskan had quality stuff this month
here, My Dear, here it is
Grsjdvjkdsa

Sooo I know I nominated Jay and I think he did an absolutely phenomenal job this month. After reading through everything though I had to go ahead with Aaron; something really clicked with me in his pieces. Obviously Ryan is one of my favorites and it seems ridiculous that he wasn't the quick choice for me but this was really an especially difficult wotm... all three did such a good job.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by SubwayToVenus
I know how you feel, 'nooshy. I believe this will be either my sixth or seventh loss for WoTM haha. But I can't be mad. Alaskan had quality stuff this month

Don't complain, I've been here two years longer than you and have only been nominated I think 3 times. That may say something about the quality of my writing though
Quote by ZanasCross
Don't complain, I've been here two years longer than you and have only been nominated I think 3 times. That may say something about the quality of my writing though

You're underappreciated 'round here. It also may say something about the frequency of it.

This is only my second time ever being nominated so obviously I'm still thrilled just to be in that poll at all, or have even gotten one nomination.

alaskan_ninja is an absolutely fantastic writer.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by ZanasCross

i've been here for four years, and only made it to the polls once. i like to think its because my frequency of posting, though

:[
Quote by Ganoosh
You're underappreciated 'round here. It also may say something about the frequency of it.

This is only my second time ever being nominated so obviously I'm still thrilled just to be in that poll at all, or have even gotten one nomination.

alaskan_ninja is an absolutely fantastic writer.

Even though I voted Alaskan_Ninja, you were definate a very close second.
Comments or Suggestions
Omit or Change
Suggested Changes

I am the 24 Wild Rovers
If You Wish to Give C4C Click on the Smlileys
:
Very tough - great work guys.

But Ganoosh; something clicked in me reading a few of those pieces that I've never really felt before with your work. Executed so well and some nice thoughts in there.

Vote goes to you.