Hey Guys and Gals, I need a little direction. I was playing with a buddy yesterday and while just doing a simple rhythm run with power chords he started soloing while I played. I know this is simple to alot of people but I guess I never cared enough or found the right lessons to learn. I am self taught and do not have a lot of time - I play for ME and ME only - No hopes or dreams of becoming the foo fighters or anything, so I'm just needing a simple lesson to show me how to get the idea on my own. I appreciate any helpful advice or direction in advance.
Last edited by gamer-frenzy at Aug 10, 2010,
Quote by gamer-frenzy
Reported for being a douche troll

Haha, you're fucking funny. Blue_strat is right - you can't advertise commercial external sites in your sig.

Do more practice and you'll get better. There's no other way. You can't just whinge on a website that you're self righteous (I mean self taught) and that's why you're not very good. You have to keep practicing. Get off the computer and start playing.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Last edited by seemeel at Aug 10, 2010,
Quote by seemeel
Haha, you're fucking funny. Blue_strat is right - you can't advertise commercial external sites in your sig.

Do more practice and you'll get better. There's no other way. You can't just whinge on a website that you're self righteous (I mean self taught) and that's why you're not very good. You have to keep practicing. Get off the computer and start playing.

This
Quote by seemeel

Well thats why I never post on this bullshit site anyway, Everyone is hendrix and the actual self righteous. Take your two cents and bite on my dick! Thanks for the advice though, I will stop working and just play all day to learn that. Cause thats what is most important. You sir are a bitch ass ****** LOL
lol. He's advertising in his sig and it's not even a clickable link. FAIL.

EDIT: obvious troll is obvious.
Last edited by guitaristren at Aug 10, 2010,
"Haha, you're ****ing funny. Blue_strat is right - you can't advertise commercial external sites in your sig."

I just did! Must be superman
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
trolling ass ho
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
and I care
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
gamer-frenzy.com
Bang, bang, UG's silver banhammer will come down on your head
Bang, bang, UG's silver banhammer will make sure that you are dead. Or at least banned for a long time.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!