1 set (6) of chrome 3x3 $25 shipped
1 set (6) of black in line $25 shipped
1 set (6) of black reversed (lefty) $25 shipped
1 set (6) of black Jackson reversed (lefty) $25 shipped

I take paypal , with gift option, US only
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
Reversed grovers, sold!
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
Calculated shipping to Scotland, and roughly is $13
Quote by Kanthras
Illl take the 6 in a line if they're still a available,pm me
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
PM'ed
Quote by Kanthras
Anything left that your willing to ship to Canada?
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Grover chromes 3x3 and black reversed Jackson.
Quote by Kanthras
bump?
Quote by Kanthras