OK UG GUYS.

I buyed a Bc Rich Beast NT TBK from thomann.de greece last month.

But it came damaged. So they are going to give my money back.

I got time until FRİDAY

I dont want a heavy shaped guitar. Just a strat or tele type.

Im greatly looking Ibanez's S , SA , RGA and bit RG series (Rgs cost much beacuse of shape)

I got max 400 euros (i also need a case so thats it)

Im going to buy from thomann.de greece www.thomann.de so please choose from here adn advice.

My gear: Zoom G9.2tt and Mg100dfx (i know bad)

BUT IN SEPTEMBER ım going to buy Bugera 33xl-212 (430euros)

Music style ::::

I play looots of stuf from RHCP but also classic 80s metal also trash... and so more

So ı need good cleans and nice dist.

I may buy a cheaper guitar and upgrade it with a nice seymour duncan passive or blackouts (may be emgx )

Please guys JUST DONT COMPLAİN MY GRAMMER EQUİPMENT I NEED ADVICE
RGA42 is very nice one. But how abouth S and SA series ?

i want to learn more abouth them. It seems liek they got more features than Rg series and almost same price
Look for any used Ibanez Prestige, sometimes you can find them for pretty negotiable prices...
i own the only secondhand isntument selling wepsite of cyprus... Best thing in it is tanglewood nevada...

I need something new. FRESH

my opiniuns are

Rg

RGA

S

SA

screchter (spelling?)

and cort
http://www.thomann.de/gb/ibanez_sa260fmamb.htm

This would give you more variability for the types of music you play. I love Ibanez, they are my all time favorite guitars.
Does anyone know the song that goes: ba ba bah, ba ba buh, bu ba bum, ba ba bah, ba bu buh, bu bu bum, bu ba bu bu bum baam?
I realy thınked ıbanez beacuse of its neck (L) they are cool.

I realy liked this on but purple burst color.

i may upgrade it later with a pickup (but what?)

Also for case there is a flight case for 69 euros which is 7,5kg and inside is foam
89 euros version same but color white 10kgs and black velvet inside

what u think ?