I was recruited into a cross-country road trip to escape the race wars and incoming zombie apocalypse, however, I'm not sure what to bring. I was told to pack light, so yeah, give me suggestions, Pit!

trip log will be posted here: http://twitter.com/youwouldsaythat
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Last edited by lordofthefood1 at Aug 10, 2010,
Bring along Ninja Vampirate, because he's a cross breed of a Ninja, Vampire, and Pirate. He is the ultimate being and will surely destroy all those who lay in his path.
we were thinking of bringing the shotgun and handgun just in case, but we aren't sure how it would look if we got pulled over (the police could be nazis, which would for sure kill us if we have weapons).
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
we were thinking of bringing the shotgun and handgun just in case, but we aren't sure how it would look if we got pulled over (the police could be nazis, which would for sure kill us if we have weapons).

I wouldn't; that's an accident waiting to happen.
Quote by dandadog
I wouldn't; that's an accident waiting to happen.

yeah, we don't want to get pulled over with anything that could be suspicious, so we probably aren't going to have drugs or alcohol in the vehicle either.

I'm thinking a hammer, screwdriver, and duct tape might be good items to bring
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
yeah, we don't want to get pulled over with anything that could be suspicious, so we probably aren't going to have drugs or alcohol in the vehicle either.

I'm thinking a hammer, screwdriver, and duct tape might be good items to bring

Sounds like you also need a camcorder. You're in for one hell of a car trip