are u guyz havin trouble with xbox live? i cant connnect to my account cuz it says that theres no connection, but the connection in my laptop is runnin smoothly. my wires are connected and everythings in order but still i get no connection to xbl.... is anybody havin a similar problem today?
Sir, for us to take you seriously we need you to spell properly and capitalize the beginning of sentences and uses of the word "I."
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I was just on about an hour ago.

Edit: Try turning you router off, waiting 30 seconds and turn it back on. Then try to sign in.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
is it wireless? If so, you may need to enable your xbox for connection through the router
can't check the xboxlive website?
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Quote by zgr0826
Sir, for us to take you seriously we need you to spell properly and capitalize the beginning of sentences and uses of the word "I."

What number of fire ants crawled up your anus?
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Sir, you are not on xbox live right now, you have a full keyboard at your disposal. Use it, you're making the pit look bad with your laziness.
Quote by zgr0826

+1