see title
but for those of you who need it repeated.
What are the Best P-Bass Pups for under USD $150

EDIT:
Preferably Passive. i do not feel like routing for a battery box.
Last edited by Seanstrom at Aug 10, 2010,
Seymour Duncan Basslines (SPB-3) are what I use, and they work perfectly for every genre of music under the sun. Big, fat, and clear to thin trebly and whatever you want. Got 'em for like $80 I think.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
i've heard good things about the guitar fetish pickups. they're pretty cheap too.
i need them for a fretless 4 string bass. i'm looking for as jazzy and upright bass sound as possible.
i use DR Flatwound strings.
P bass has TONS of room for battery under the pickguard same as with the Jazz bass.

for passive, i like the Dimarzio split P

for active i love the EMG P. the newest EMG HZs arent bad either they redid them a year or two ago.
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
oh for fretless, i would totally go with a set of fender 1960's for a truely oldschool sound go with the 1960s or if you can find a 1950s
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
i wouldn't mind having actives if the battery's under the pickguard, but my only problem with that is, how would i secure it?
i'm not afraid to ghetto rig it, and make up my own holder.
i do that sort of thing all the time; make my own pop filter for condeser mics, make my pickguards out of wood for friends, etc.
but is there a cheap way to secure it? like buying something from a store?
If it fits nicely under the PG then just use M3 tape to hold it down c:
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P