So, I have been using Dunlop Ultex Sharps, 1mm, and they seem pretty good, and they seem to take forever to wear out.

But just wondering opinions on the Dunlop Speedpicks. I read an article on Zoltan Bathory, the guitarist for FFDP, and he mentioned them. I also have noticed in my own picking technique that the pic makes scraping noises, as I hold it at a slight angle to the string.

I'll probably end up picking up a pack, as it won't cost much, but for now, just wanted to know if anyone has any experience, opinions, or comments about them.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by NakedInTheRain
Tell Paul Gilbert about your picking technique, he'll say you're doinitrite.

Thanks, that's really useful

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Zoltan Bathory ftw. And I've never heard of these.... Seems like a pretty cool idea.

I'd pick up a pack and give 'em a shot.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
yeah i mean what have you got to lose? it's not like a pack of picks will cost you more than $5-10
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
^ Exactly, I just wanted to know if anyone had used them and some firsthand views.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
I read the desc. and still don't understand what the twist achieves? :S
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
I read the desc. and still don't understand what the twist achieves? :S
It changes the angle at which the pick hits the string.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Which toothpaste do you guys use?
I was thinking of buying some Colgate, but I'm not sure, I wondered if anyone had any experience?
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Quote by FuzzLove
Which toothpaste do you guys use?
I was thinking of buying some Colgate, but I'm not sure, I wondered if anyone had any experience?
GTFO, Ultimate Toothbrush is that way. >>>
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
i do the same. i hold it at a significant angle sometimes. i dunno why. but even straight on, picks always make a flapping or picking sound.

i like dunlop stubby picks. the 1 mm are good if your used to regualr picks. sharp and grippy. however the 2 mm picks are thicker and they have rounded edges so they glide off the string, even when attacking from an angle. they are DEAD QUIET and smooth.

if you take a fender medium and strum and then a 2 mm stubby, you can clearly hear the difference, probably from across the room.

they make big stubbys, which are regualr sized picks