I'm about to order some stuff from guitarfetish right now, gonna be posting pics and soundclips once it's all together. I'm gonna change out the pickups for the gfs crunchy rails, as well as put on locking tuners and a graphite nut. Just a couple of questions before i order the stuff though- will these drop in? If not what locking tuners do they have that would? Also, the jackson nut is 1-11/16" which converts to 42.8625 mm so should i get the 43mm or 42mm, and gibson or fender style? Just wanted to clear that up so i don't end up buying the wrong thing, thanks in advance guys .
Quote by Painkiller_73
I'm about to order some stuff from guitarfetish right now, gonna be posting pics and soundclips once it's all together. I'm gonna change out the pickups for the gfs crunchy rails, as well as put on locking tuners and a graphite nut. Just a couple of questions before i order the stuff though- will these drop in? If not what locking tuners do they have that would? Also, the jackson nut is 1-11/16" which converts to 42.8625 mm so should i get the 43mm or 42mm, and gibson or fender style? Just wanted to clear that up so i don't end up buying the wrong thing, thanks in advance guys .

The tuners will fit perfect (10mm hole), go with the 43mm nut and I'd go with the thicker Gibson style nut if possible. I know the GraphTech Gibson Jumbo nut is 4.98mm thick - measure the existing nut and see how it compares.