I have up to 150 bucks to spend and i need your kind peoples help.

I was thinking about buying a whammy pedal just because... i'm up for any other suggestions, really anything that could be worth blowing 150 on. Thanks
It's times like those that I stock up on strings, picks, tubes, capos/other accessories I've lost, (patch) cables... the stuff you never really have an itch to buy but are still necessary to have. A hardshell case if you don't have one?
Hmmm, im pretty much stock full on everything especially patch cables and strings. And i bought a hardshell case like 2 months ago, you're on the right track though!
Whammy pedals are AWESOME.....get one. Esp. if you are a RATM fan!
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White)

Line 6 Spider IV 75w

Digitech Whammy Pedal

Dunlop Crybaby

Boss DS-1

Ibanez Jumpstart Metal Guitar

Ibanez Jumpstart 15w amp
Yeah, maybe go with a modulation pedal, if you're into those kind of effects. Delay is fun as hell, and I'm sure a wah pedal would be too, and depending on what you play (And this is all assuming you don't have said effect currently..) you could go for chorus or reverb or whatnot.
On my board right now is a korg pitchblack, crybaby, boss dd3 and now im looking to add something fun and crazy thats why i was lookign at the whammy, or like possibly a phase 90 and a micro qtron, hmmm idk too many possibilities, if i had the oppurutnity i would snag a line 6 fm4 but theyre wayy too expensive
Quote by Codestp202
On my board right now is a korg pitchblack, crybaby, boss dd3 and now im looking to add something fun and crazy thats why i was lookign at the whammy, or like possibly a phase 90 and a micro qtron, hmmm idk too many possibilities, if i had the oppurutnity i would snag a line 6 fm4 but theyre wayy too expensive

Unless you were really really happy with the pedals you currently have I would recommend moving up to an M9 or M13 over one of the MM pedals. Just my .02

Anyway, whammy's are fun. I like them.
I have a huge fear if rays.
You could add a boost pedal?
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Vox vt30, prs se custom 22, im not really sure if a boost pedal is exactly necessary, ive never had alto of luck with distortions or boosts with my rug, i can't even get a genuine tone that i really appreciate