At least among my friends, a lot of people have been posting "conversations" as statuses (Person 1:"whatever they said" Person 2: "However they responded"). While, for the most part, they come off as unfunny, or sometimes just difficult to follow, they can sometimes be funny. One that a friend posted that I thought was kinda cool;
Quote by facebook
‎"so you wouldn't **** a dog for 300 hits of acid?"..."I don't think so"

Idk; maybe you don't think so, but it struck me as funny.

Have you guys seen or posted any good ones?
Every once in a while I'll troll the shit out of my friends. I posted this thing on this girl's wall saying "_____ is a fag" to which there was somewhere around 100 responses about nothing. She got home and was like wtf are all these notifications?!?!

Another time me and this kid just posted random things and videos on everyones wall we could...

If that is relevant to this thread? haha i have no clue.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
They're usually conversations that are only funny to the people that were there.

So they're pretty unfunny most of the time.
I hate that. I hate the news feed for telling me what from my friends post on each others wall. I frankly don't much care.

And I'm deleting the next person who joins a "join ths gropu if ur in lov wit the 1!!!! <3 xx"
Buddy: I must ask though
Buddy: What the fuck is a wonderwall?
Me: It's whatever Noel Gallagher walks int when he's drunk.
Buddy: That's going on Facebook.

Never posted it myself, but I made one that got posted. That count?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I'm friends with 14 year olds, which means 99% of my news feed is an incomprehensible mess. I'm sure there's some funny stuff on there, but I can't read it. I've started deleting or hiding most of the people on my friends list Actually, now that I think about it, if I went through and deleted everyone on my friends list but the people I actually like and know, I'd have about 30-40 people at most, but at least I could look at facebook with out barfing.
All the hot girls at my school get on other hot girls facebooks and post naked pictures and videos of them
Quote by guylee
they're pretty stupid usually. I delete people who clutter my news feed with their useless crap.

This.
Quote by Slashestranged
All the hot girls at my school get on other hot girls facebooks and post naked pictures and videos of them

I never see stuff like this, but I always see people posting things like 'had a great 3 way with ____ and ____' or '_____ is so good in bed'
Quote by boreamor
I hate that. I hate the news feed for telling me what from my friends post on each others wall. I frankly don't much care.

True dat. It's like facebook wants us to creep eachother
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Facebook conversations are incredibly annoying.

It's as though they are trying to tell everybody else, "Hey! Look at me! I'm TALKING to somebody!!!"
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Facebook is becoming more and more like Twitter every day... Stuff like "just went to the bathroom." "just got back from giving the dog a walk." " 's boyfriend is soooo effing cute!" piss me off... But not as much as all the stuff like "omg, i hate my life." "Why doesnt anyone care that i'm sad?" "I have no friends " make me even more mad, i mean, seriously? You'd have friends if you got off Facebook for 10 minutes... :/
What I hate is when people have huge conversations in the comment box of their status update. If you're stupid enough to comment, then your inbox will be cluttered with dozens of pointless e-mails.
Quote by CaptDin
What I hate is when people have huge conversations in the comment box of their status update. If you're stupid enough to comment, then your inbox will be cluttered with dozens of pointless e-mails.

Yes, I hate it when that happens. You like someone's status and 46 emails later you regret it
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
^ There is a way to turn that off, I can't remember how at the moment, though.

Anyways, none of my friends have "conservation" statuses as you put it.

HOWEVER, there is this one girl I'm friends with on Facebook who has liked over 4000 things. And every day she likes at least 50 more. It's annoying as hell.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
My friends' pictures, statuses and general news it what I'm interested in on Facebook. However, when my news feed is all backed up with _________ and _______ like "thanks for trying to hide that from me.. i found out anyway. " on _____, that shit gets annoying. Also when I start deleting those people if they aren't good friends.
Quote by CaptDin
Or when you like a famous person's status. Seriously, you click "Like" on someone like Steve Vai's status, you wake up the next morning and you're just like "What the **** are all these emails?!"

Last edited by Pat_s1t at Aug 11, 2010,
I've noticed it. I just ignore them though. Not because I'm afraid of all the emails, but because I couldn't give 2 shits about who's poking who.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I got into a really good one about trying to go to the fair with a chick that didn't want to go with her friends date so we would disguise. This is only an excerpt of that too.

Me- YOUR NAME IS NOW TANSHIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!
Her-Lmao. Where did that even come from?
Me-I made it up.
Her-I don't even know how to say that! Well.. I kinda have an idea lol
Me-Tan - She- Kee
Her- That's what I thought. It reminds me of like Hawaii or something. Can I dress in a hula skirt and coconut bra too? Lol
Me-As long as you are wearing clown makeup, sure.
Her- Lmao. But then I'd be a weird looking Hawaian girl. That's no fun!
Me- OK then scratch the clown make up and just wear about 200 liehs on top of your head.
Her- Lol. But then I won't be able to see and nobody will be able to see me. What fun is that?! Haha.
Me- Just hold my hand. Ill guide ya.
Her- Lol. That's reassuring..
Me- Alrighty then.
Her- Haha
Or maybe you guys can actually look around our facebook account settings and pick what you want and don't want to get email notifications from facebook for.
You have nothing to complain about, only your laziness =P
Quote by Slashestranged

Tits/Vag or GTFO
Fuck all of you pussies with your lame shitty facebooks and your newsfeeds and statuses and virtual friendships and unfunny and uncool movies about trhe creators of facebook and how they suck because his best friend was like "im gonna sue you now omg man" and he's like "I like this".

Pussy ass asses.
Quote by SadusAttack
Tits/Vag or GTFO

I read that as tits/varg
Edit:
Quote by archangels
One of my friends jumped into the middle of a 100+ reply Facebook catfight one time and said:

CAPTAIN PLANET!

And that was it.

I thought it was pretty damn funny, myself.

I found that hilarious for some reason. I'm so doing that next time there is a facebook fight.
Last edited by ESPLTDV401DX at Aug 11, 2010,
4 of my friends had 200+ comments on someone's status, arguing about whether they needed to watch Inception again for the 4th time.
cat