Page 1 of 4
Mine for instance:

My dad's side of the family has quite a history with alcoholism. Dad's been sober and had his act together for ~15 years, and everyone is either an alcoholic or recovering alcoholic. But just to give examples of how bad they were, my Grandpa drank at least 17 cans of beer daily, and at most 28. He was only sober in the early mornings. And his brother was a veteran who was even worse of an alcoholic, and when he ran out of beer, he had developed an immunity to cologne and would drink that. My dad, and all but one of his 5 siblings have been to jail for D.U.I.'s at least once. Needless to say, I know I should stay away from alcohol.

Post interesting facts about your family and relatives.
all the men have giant nubian dongs
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Father's a raging alcoholic, but I inherited my moms genes for that (thankfully), and on my mothers side, everyone is EXTREMELY successful, due to a work ethic from hell.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

my great-great grandfather on my moms side was one of the most successful hemp farmers in the United States. Was commonly called Americas Hemp King.

And he didn't grow it for weed... ya crazy hippies!
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
My uncle was the CFO for Northwest Airlines from late 2007 until just recently, and is a multi-millionaire (or billionaire, I honestly have no idea, he apparently can't talk about what he does now exactly, but the dude has money out of the ass).

I guess that's kind of interesting.

Oh, and I just found out a month ago that my sister isn't really my full sister, only my half sister, and that my sisters real dad dumped my mom after she got pregnant (she was 14) and my dad stepped in to help and shit, thus becoming my sisters "dad" of sorts.

I was kind of pissed nobody had told me this before, but then again it's not really something that comes up in conversation.

I guess that's also a little interesting.

Also my great uncle owns a water company in Wisconsin.

Mom doesn't celebrate Halloween, because that's the day her brother shot himself.

EDIT: Oh, and my cousin is in jail for life after drunkenly running someone over, killing them accidentally, then speeding away with the poor girls purse still stuck to her front bumper. Not really interesting as it is sad.

God, the only interesting things about my family are depressing things.

EDIT: I REMEMBERED SOMETHING ACTUALLY INTERESTING!!!!

My grandmothers aunt's family used to eat dinner with Ed Gyne! The serial killer! He brought them meat to cook that was probably people!

MY FAMILY ISN'T COMPLETELY UNINTERESTING!

EDIT: And not my family, but my friends cousin is Cameron Diaz.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Aug 11, 2010,
My uncle, who was my major father figure/influence, decided I didn't need everday skills, instead he taught my all the surival stuff he learned from his father and the Marine Corps during Vietnam. I couldn't tie a tie till I was 20 but u can drop me in the woods with very little and id be fine.
My great grandson invented time travel and is also my great-great-great-great granddad.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
someone way back on my mums side on was on the run in england and escaped to america. and also some other relatives went across the oregon trail ... besides that my grandparents on my dads side grew up during WW2 (they were in their teens), in the Netherlands
My great grandfather on my Mom's side was either 99 and just a few days from 100 when he died, or he just turned 100 a few days before he died. I'm not entirely sure which one it is. Only interesting thing I can think of at the moment.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by biga29
My great grandson invented time travel and is also my great-great-great-great granddad.

Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
My great-great grandfather was unjustly killed by Pancho Villa's men based on unsubstantiated rumors. My great-grandfather was a little kid.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
My mom's side of the family can be traced back to Priscilla Alden or however the hell it's spelled, and my dad and grandpa are pretty convinced that his side of the family are related to Alexander Graham Bell. It's probably bullshit, but it's cool to think about.
My bio-dad is a producer/dj called Dj Sting
Step-dad (somehighrank) Navy guy
Mom is a nurse
there really isnt much interesting :/

EDIT: well on my bio-dads side my grandpa got to kick the head of Mussolini like a soccer ball after WWII
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Aug 11, 2010,
Quote by guylee
My mom's side of the family can be traced back to Priscilla Alden or however the hell it's spelled, and my dad and grandpa are pretty convinced that his side of the family are related to Alexander Graham Bell. It's probably bullshit, but it's cool to think about.

Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
My great-grandparents on my mom side were 2nd cousins, so inadvertantly, my mother and 1 are 4th cousins... :/
My grandfather was a friend of Ip Chun, one of the martial arts masters who taught Bruce Lee.
my grandfather was a sailor in the british merchant navy, and jumped ship in New Zealand.
my uncle holds the world record for fastest tap dancing/most taps per second for a minute.
I <3 P-90's
My uncle and tom clancy were buddies in at loyola college here in maryland. They used to visit eachother once in awhile but haven't talked in ages. I've never met him or anything.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Quote by The Madcap
Mine for instance:

My dad's side of the family has quite a history with alcoholism. Dad's been sober and had his act together for ~15 years, and everyone is either an alcoholic or recovering alcoholic. But just to give examples of how bad they were, my Grandpa drank at least 17 cans of beer daily, and at most 28. He was only sober in the early mornings. And his brother was a veteran who was even worse of an alcoholic, and when he ran out of beer, he had developed an immunity to cologne and would drink that. My dad, and all but one of his 5 siblings have been to jail for D.U.I.'s at least once. Needless to say, I know I should stay away from alcohol.

Post interesting facts about your family and relatives.

same
mom's side:

my great uncle killed a guy in a bar room brawl.

some cousins of mine are in prison. well, I know of at least one. he got raided a few months back and got a parole violation.

my great grandfather came here illegally from Greece, went to Harvard, got a medical degree, and was eventually driven to insanity by being hounded by the FBI for his questionable practices. well, the schizophrenia didn't help, either.

I have a great uncle who's a Mormon bishop.

dad's side:

don't know. my grandma was from Louisiana, and he thinks his father was from Spain.

I also have two French last names. one's the adopted name of another great grandfather, and one's a slave name (or a borrowed name).
Sometimes my dad tells me stories about when he worked in prison. He worked in the Recreation department, organizing activities for the inmates. He said he met some guy who claimed to be on the Czechoslovakia Soccer team, but he got busted for dealing coke in Chicago and ended up playing prison soccer with Mexicans.

He worked at Menard prison the same time John Wayne Gacy was there on death row. He said he painted clowns all the time. Apparently he was a real douche to the guy that brought him paints and supplies, though my dad never met him.
My great-great-great somewhere up the line grandfather is George Rogers Clark, who was a Revolutionary war hero and the brother of William Clark (of the Lewis and Clark expedition). Uhhh... my great uncle on my mom's side owns (or owned, not sure) a big silver mine in Peru and is a multi-millionaire.
I have had three grandfathers and all three were in World War II (one grandfather was through marriage.)
My dad's dad was in the Canadian Navy and sailed around the Hudson Bay for two weeks just so the Canadian Navy could use him because he owned the largest insurance company in all of North America.
My mum's dad landed on D-Day, fought in the Battle of the Bulge was a POW and was also lost in French countryside for 40 days before being captured. He also traded a German soldier for a pencil drawing of himself (my grandfather) for two cigarettes, the picture is damn good too. During the Battle of the Bulge (he was the third officer after Patton, I think, he was very high up in command) he was wounded in battle, and lay underneath dead soldiers in his squad for days (we're not sure how many) before the military came to collect the dead and found him still alive. (He's my favourite grandfather.) Many other stories about him too.
My mum's father-in-law was in the Air Force and flew a bomber plane over in the East (fighting on the islands, with Japan.) Don't know what kind of plane(s) he flew because I hardly ever talked to him, and they were only married a few years before he died.

My dad was born in 1940, is now 70 years old, and remembers getting a television in his house when he was young and it being the coolest thing ever. He remembers having an 'icebox' where they had to have ice delivered to keep things cold, and ONLY LIKES BLUEGRASS, SHOW TUNES, AND ORCHESTRA MUSIC. Plus he plays the upright bass.
Now I'm
Well, if you search my last name on Facebook, the majority of people you get are black. Why? Because my family had a plantation hundreds of years ago, and when their workers didn't have last names suitable for 'modern' times, they were given the last name of their master. They reproduced, passed on the name, spread out eventually, etc.

My great aunts husband trained air bud. My cousin is in a band and the rhythm guitarist is cousins with Matt Kuykendall (ex-All Shall Perish drummer for those of you who don't know). That's pretty much it.
My Godmother had her own tv show for a long time, interviewed mad famous people. Pamella Wallin

also, my dads sister (my aunt)'s husband's brother (my like, uncle in law) is the president or whatever of TOR books, fantasy novels an all that.

some cool junk lol
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Most of my cousins are actually my uncles. We only call each other cousins cause were all around each others age. One of my cousins is actually just a family friend.

My grandfather has seven children with my grandmother and 20+ children with various other women.

One of my grandmas brothers recently passed out drunk on his porch and was washed away by a hurricane.

I've had a few relatives pass away from heavy drinking.
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
My family's rather boring compared to everyone elses
If I finish school I'll be the first person on my dad's side of the family to have finished school.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Three of my uncles were guerilla soldiers in El Salvador before they came to the US. One of them, a genius with an IQ of 140-...something, went missing and was never heard from again.
On my mum's side, my great-great-great grandfather was a whaler, and was on the crew of the Terra Nova both times they had to rescue Scott from the Antarctic.
One generation later, a great-great uncle was a professional footballer, and won one of the Scottish leagues with Clyde in the 1913/14 season. He broke his tib& fib in the trenches and inhaled some mustard gas and was bedridden for the final 10 years of his life.
One of my great uncles was a merchant sailor in WW2; his ship was sunk by a U-boat crossing the Atlantic.
Another great uncle was in the BEF in WW2. According to his ration book, he left France on June 4th 1940, and was back in France on May 6th 1944(though IIRC he landed on the evening tide, once the beach was secure).
On my dad's side, his dad was a typesetter(reserved occupation), but he volunteered and fought in Italy.
About it, really.
My brother was dismissed from the army because of combat shock, He looks normal I didnt know about it until my mother told me.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
my second cousin is Barbara Kendall, Olympic gold medalist for boad sailing. iv worn her olympic medals
Quote by StratoCatser
My great-great grandfather was unjustly killed by Pancho Villa's men based on unsubstantiated rumors. My great-grandfather was a little kid.

My great-great grandfather was friends with Pancho Villa. He even attended one of his weddings in Juarez.

This is awkward.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I am directly related to Wyatt Earp. My dad has 11 toes, and so will my grandson. I'm directly related to the Honeywell family (big company that makes alarms and stuff), but they were being really selfish (not helping pay for our hospital bills when someone had cancer), so we changed our name to Williams.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Page 1 of 4