When playing along with this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VVpC_apO_0 , it really sounds like my guitar is out of tune (well, for the intro). And I'm pretty sure that my guitar's intonation and tunning is correct. Checked frets individually with a chromatic tuner too.

It just sounds like the real thing is a bit more high pitched. Maybe they did on purpose so it could sound special or something, or else, I don't see the problem. Also, I never had this problem with any other song.

The song is played in Drop D. What tuning are you in?
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
It may be played in drop d, but the notes are still the same at some pitch. There's no notes lower than the standart low e string in the clean intro...

Well, except for one but it's somewhat negligible and obsolete
Last edited by kevC4 at Aug 11, 2010,
oh shabutie, truth is since it was back when they were amateurs their guitar could have been out of tune for that track...

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
In the production of the track the pitch of the guitars could have been altered a bit. Its quite likely (though unprofessional) that they just tuned up to each other by ear and let it rip.
This song is from so early in their careers that the guitar probably wasn't in tune when they recorded it.
Quote by timeconsumer09
This song is from so early in their careers that the guitar probably wasn't in tune when they recorded it.

Well, I don't think that it's their guitar being out of tune, or else, everything else (or just everything) would sound like sh*t big time, but everything sounds fine. I think that DiminishedFifth's post might be the answer to this case.
Quote by kevC4
Well, I don't think that it's their guitar being out of tune, or else, everything else (or just everything) would sound like sh*t big time, but everything sounds fine. I think that DiminishedFifth's post might be the answer to this case.

I mean out of tune from standard A440. As in, they tuned to each other's guitars, and the guitar they tuned to happened to be a little sharp/flat, so they all became sharp/flat. In tune to each other, but not to you.
Oh I see what you mean.

I actually tried to play in A445, and it sounds perfectly in tune to the song now. I guess that was it