Page 1 of 3
What's your opinion on bitch drinks? Do you think they take away from your manhood?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
pft... So called "Man drinks" can take away your manhood.

Whiskey dick anyone!?
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
coolers, smirnoff ice, any liquor that is artificially sweetened to appeal to women, bud light lime.
Most of it tastes disgusting anyway. They're often much too sweet.
i don't get why mike's hard lemonade is considered girly. it tastes better than beer and has just as much alcohol. mike's harder has even more alcohol content.

why is that girly?
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
coolers, smirnoff ice, any liquor that is artificially sweetened to appeal to women, bud light lime.

+1.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by crzysnowborder
i don't get why mike's hard lemonade is considered girly. it tastes better than beer and has just as much alcohol. mike's harder has even more alcohol content.

why is that girly?

Alcohol elitists need SOMETHING to feel superior about.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
Quote by Wiegenlied
What's your opinion on bitch drinks? Do you think they take away from your manhood?
No they don't take away your manhood.
And if you share them with a woman, you might get your manhood wet.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I enjoy a good bitch drink every now and again.

+1

wait, do pina coladas count as bitch drinks?
If it tasted good, who cares? I mean, I'm not gonna go and get hammered drinkin Smirnoff Ice, but I don't see anything wrong with a couple fruity tastin drinks on a summer day.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Darkstar fully endorses margaritas of all forms and Smirnoff Ice in all of its flavors.

And they don't take away from your manhood, as long as it's not all you drink. Your main drinking diet better consist of ales and whiskeys.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
have a shot of Bacardi 151 and tell me that aint a mans drink!
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Quote by CoreysMonster
+1

wait, do pina coladas count as bitch drinks?

i hope not, i love non alcoholic pina coladas as i dont drink.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
i hope not, i love non alcoholic pina coladas as i dont drink.

No matter if with alcohol or not, pina coladas fucking rule.
Quote by InfiniteRain
Alcohol elitists need SOMETHING to feel superior about.

Anyone who feels superior about what they're drinking is automatically a bitch. it's not what you're drinking, it's how much of it you can put away.

But since we're on the subject, imo the most manly drink on the planet is this:

A man who drinks Johnnie Walker is a man who knows his alcohol, and enjoys the manliest drink on earth: Scotch.

I remember at my prom we ended up running out of beer... so we played beer pong with black label to end off the night. I was pretty ashamed of myself for basically "wasting" the stuff like that, but it tastes ****ing good.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Aug 11, 2010,
If you're considering Mike's then yes, I love girly drinks. Mike's is awesome.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by guns_rosesldb
If im gonna drink something i might as well enjoy it. Beer tastes like shit to me.

Not the answer I would have expected from someone who's occupation is listed on his profile as "rockstar".
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
it's not what you're drinking, it's how much of it you can put away.
I can get stupid on half of what my friends swill down in a night. So my wallet doesn't take as hard of a hit. Who are the real losers here?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by CaptDin
Not the answer I would have expected from someone who's occupation is listed on his profile as "rockstar".

when people think beer tastes like shit, I develop a suspicion that they have never tried REAL beer. The shit you drink at parties is terrible stuff that truthfully does taste god awful. Really high quality brew tastes amazing, unlike that skunk piss budweiser bullshit.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I can get stupid on half of what my friends swill down in a night. So my wallet doesn't take as hard of a hit. Who are the real losers here?

manly men have jobs that can support their binge drinking habits
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

yeah, low tolerances!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
manly men have jobs that can support their binge drinking habits
And manly men who have jobs that can support binge drinking habits and also have low tolerance, can afford more toys.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
If you're worried about your manliness while drinking said drinks, you are a bitch.

Also, +1 to pina coladas
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
gibsons whiskey taste really good
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Depends on the situation. If there are lots of girls around, then it's okay. If you're out with the boys, then it's gay.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by crzysnowborder

why is that girly?

I didn't know it's considered girly. Stuff's cash
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
I can't stand the taste of alcohol, so anything you can do to it to make it taste better is all right with me. I don't give a fuck what anyone says. You can drink whatever you want, don't waste your time telling me what I should drink.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by pepsi1187
can Tequila count as a manly drink.. Most people I know don't go near the stuff.

the manliness of tequila is not the reason they don't go near it. the reason is that tequila gets you drunk in a way that nothing else does. If you ever notice, at parties you can tell who the tequila drinkers were (and I seriously mean WERE) because they will be the ones passed out at the landing of a staircase, or in the bathtub, and very rarely are they wearing clothes. The whole "liquid panty remover" thing applies to men too. Drinking tequila at a party has "shitty night" written all over it/
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
the manliness of tequila is not the reason they don't go near it. the reason is that tequila gets you drunk in a way that nothing else does. If you ever notice, at parties you can tell who the tequila drinkers were (and I seriously mean WERE) because they will be the ones passed out at the landing of a staircase, or in the bathtub, and very rarely are they wearing clothes. The whole "liquid panty remover" thing applies to men too. Drinking tequila at a party has "shitty night" written all over it/

tis true
first time drinking tequila (oh god we should have used shot glasses instead of swigging the bottle) my bandmates and i had a laugh the next day (after fighting off the hangover before our next THAT NIGHT) telling each other what they did because we couldnl't remember ourselves.
but i had to drink it! the other pussies at the party (everyone not with the band) weren't drinking. they even were playing beer pong without beer!!!!
so tequila was my drink
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

You are right about that statement, my friend... I never had a problem with Tequila. I love the stuff... but I know some people who have gone overboard with it.
Quote by guitaruboy
tis true
first time drinking tequila (oh god we should have used shot glasses instead of swigging the bottle) my bandmates and i had a laugh the next day (after fighting off the hangover before our next THAT NIGHT) telling each other what they did because we couldnl't remember ourselves.
but i had to drink it! the other pussies at the party (everyone not with the band) weren't drinking. they even were playing beer pong without beer!!!!
so tequila was my drink

what the hell is the point? beer pong isn't even all that much fun. the only reason to play it is to get drunk while doing it.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
what the hell is the point? beer pong isn't even all that much fun. the only reason to play it is to get drunk while doing it.

I agree there's no point to play it with anything other than beer, but I maintain that it's damned fun.
That drink that J.D always drinks.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
All of these drinks are made with malt liquor, if you can down 12 smirnoff ice without puking,,Trust me, your no bitch, but as for flavor,,ill stick with a beer!!
I take the manliest drink available. If the only thing standing between me and oblivion is drinking a fruity bitch drink, then I guess my ego will have to take a blow
Quote by brandon muir
All of these drinks are made with malt liquor, if you can down 12 smirnoff ice without puking,,Trust me, your no bitch, but as for flavor,,ill stick with a beer!!

if you can down ONE smirnoff ice without puking, you're no bitch They taste awful. It's like cough medicine. They only make it worse by trying to improve the flavor with sugary crap.

I maintain that buying flavored alcohol for the taste is just a waste of everybody's time. Instead, drink something that NATURALLY tastes damn good like a scotch or a brandy. Hell even disaronno tastes pretty damn good, and I know women seem to like that.
Page 1 of 3