sorry for the big picture

i just want some advice from member who using behringer single pedal

so right now im planning to make pedal board all is made by behringer and i want to know the arrangement between the pedal INPUT-> UM300 - DR400 - DW400 - HB01 ->OUTPUT to AMP

what u all thinking about my pedal board?
Don't do it. I have a Behringer FX600 and it just sounds cheap. You'd be better off saving your money, and not getting cheap pedals like those.
Quote by SharkyR
Don't do it. I have a Behringer FX600 and it just sounds cheap. You'd be better off saving your money, and not getting cheap pedals like those.

other brand like BOSS n ZOOM they price is heavy !!!!

im planning to get zoom g2.1u or g2.nu if behringer pedal board is bad at all
i have a behringer utra phase shifter. I bough it brand new and it died in two days.behringer is cheap for a reason.

actually I have heard from a friend of mine that that reverb pedal is suppose to be fairly nice, and even if you have to buy three of them to get a functioning one its still worth it. I cold be mistaken though, but IIRC thats somethng to think about.
no sir away a papaya war is on
Last edited by the_perdestrian at Aug 11, 2010,
You want cheap, go with danelectro. Still not amazing but a million times better than the behringer shit.

That being said, the vintage phaser, vintage distortion, and their memory man imitator are decent.

Trust me, I made the mistake of going with behringer single pedals. Total waste of my money. It's better to save and get better pedals more slowly.