Yep, so I just picked up a Gibson SG Special, and I'm really stoked on it, but I think there's a little to be desired in the pickup area.
I'm looking for something with some more clarity and punch for the bridge position. I've always had Seymour Duncan JB's, but I wouldn't mind a change (maybe some nicer gibsons?).

Any suggestions would be awesome!
Personally the biggest pups with the best temperment would be golden retrievers and labradors but they may be a bit dosile for teh br00tz. For br00tz you may need a rottweiler

Otherwise a seymour duncan jb may work fine but its quite a tempermental pickup and can work well in some guitars but sound shit in others
Quote by coolstoryangus
Personally the biggest pups with the best temperment would be golden retrievers and labradors but they may be a bit dosile for teh br00tz. For br00tz you may need a rottweiler

Otherwise a seymour duncan jb may work fine but its quite a tempermental pickup and can work well in some guitars but sound shit in others

god damnit bro, i was just about to say "golden retrievers" but you beat me to it!

lol'd hard, nonetheless
Quote by coolstoryangus

lmao trolling on EG now
Quote by archenemyfan
lmao trolling on EG now

Never!
OP you could try bare knuckles or maybe a duncan custom custom or something. Maybe dimarzios *shrugs* theres alot of choice bro!
WCR Fillmores are imo, the best overall pickups in SGs. It gives them a little bit of a fatter character. Tons of clarity and tons of character. They're a little bit expensive but if you are looking at higher end Gibsons, then you may be able to stretch your budget a little bit. I have a set in my les paul and I dig them.